FS - Merkur HD, Tabac with bowl - ALL GONE

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Dr. Mike, Jul 10, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

Because I don't like things to sit in my shave den that don't work well, I am selling off some stuff.

Merkur HD - Great razor, just not for me. I just can't get a great comfortable shave with this. I get smooth as butter shaves with my Gillette Fatboy - I think I am just hopelessly stuck in the past on razors! I don't have the box, but it is in great condition - no flaws, etc. If you want a pic, PM me. I always guarantee, full price, including shipping, any razor I sell if you think I wasn't accurate in my description. $25 + $2 shipped CONUS.TRADED

Tabac soap with bowl - I tried . . . twice . . . to like this soap. While the scent wasn't quite so bad as I remembered, I just can't get great lather. Unlike my other favorite soaps, I usually have to relather after the second pass. I have changed brushes, tried everything I know. I am estimating this soap is at least still 90% full. I noticed Bullgoose has it for sale for $15. My price is $12 + $3 shipped CONUS (heavier than the HD).SOLD

If you buy both together, the cost is $37 total within CONUS, AND I will throw in a brand new unopened tube of Tom's of Maine Mint shave cream (IMHO, one of THE best shave creams out there, sadly discontinued).

I will also sell to someone outside CONUS - PM me for a total cost.

Paypal preferred for payment.

Jump on these!

2. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

I forgot to add something: I would be willing to entertain a trade - since I am selling the HD, I want another razor. I like having 2 on hand. I would like a Gillette, preferably something with a little heft to it. I don't need an adjustable. Maybe a red-tip SS, or a fat-handled Tech, or even a New. Preferrable in good condition - little to no plate loss, nothing 2-toned. But I don't have anything definite in mind. I'll consider any reasonable offer. I'm not really interested in the standard flare-tip superspeed, though.

3. Teiste

Teiste New Member

Mike,thats a great offer on two GREAT items!As you know I love Tabac scent and performance and the Merkur HD is possibly one of the best DEs out there( at least on my top 3)

4. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

I'll bump this - not too far down in the Classifieds section, but want it to show up in the "New Posts"

5. Mr. Igg

Mr. Igg New Member

An HD, Tabac, and Tom's for $37 shipped is a wonderful starter set. (Mike, I share your Tom's love. It's such an underrated performer.) Just add brush!

6. BobinCA

BobinCA New Member

PM (for the Tabac)

PM sent

Bob

7. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

Tabac has been sold to Bob.

HD is still available. For $27, it is yours shipped anywhere in CONUS. I will also throw in a pack of Astra Superior Platinums.

For $3 more, I will include a tube of Tom's of Maine Mint shave cream.

I am also willing to sell to anywhere else in the world. Price is $25 + actual shipping for the razor and blades, or $28 + actual shipping for the razor, blades, and shave cream.

PM me if interested.

8. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

9. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

10. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

HD has been traded for a Red Tip Superspeed.

That concludes this sale thread.

Thanks, everybody.

11. Teiste

Teiste New Member

Nice trade Mike!I have both and I like them.The red tip is a little more "handy" than the HD even when they almost has the same weight and height.I think that youre gonna like it a lot.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.