FS- NOS dispaly of Pal Injectomatic safey razors

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by scottydoint, Mar 31, 2009.

1. scottydoint

scottydoint Member

I am slowly reducing my Non-Gillette collection, so for sale today is this awesome Full display of 6 pal injectomatic safety razors. All are Mint, NOS condition and include the instructions and blades. There are only 3 flaws overall and that is a tiny piece of plastic broke on the back of 3 cases as seen in the second picture. They are just small chips and the only purpose of that part was to hold onto the display rack and they still hold on well enough. There aren't any other cracks anywhere, that is just dust on/in the cases. I'll try and sell them all together first for $155 shipped. If they don't, I will sell them individually for $35 shipped each and the first to ask for the stand gets it. Please leave a comment in a post if you only want one and PM if you want the whole display set. I'll give it a few days before I Split it up.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Robyflexx likes this.
  2. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Would those use regular blades,. I mean current made injector blades like the shick uses?

Robyflexx likes this.
  3. scottydoint

scottydoint Member

They do indeed.

4. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Put me in for one if you break them up.. along with the $10 I never remember to send you.

Robyflexx likes this.
  5. scottydoint

scottydoint Member

6. riffin

riffin Active Member

I'd like one if you break them up. I only wish I could afford the whole set. I kind of hope you sell the set. That would be a great reason for missing out.

Robyflexx likes this.
  7. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

How is this one going ?

8. scottydoint

scottydoint Member

Update: These are available individually and only three remain.

Robyflexx likes this.
  9. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Have you been able to get these out yet Scotty?

Robyflexx likes this.