FS: Price drop Black Filarmonica Doble Temple #14 Bonus 79 DE blade sampler

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by CSBudzi, Aug 31, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSBudzi

CSBudzi Member

I bought this last year from an estate of a Barber. As far as I know the barber and I have been the only owners. I used it a 4-5 times but decided I liked smaller razors better. I had it honed and cleaned by gssixgun, a member here at The Shave Den, a few months ago and I haven't used it since the honing. So it is shave ready. You will notice some protective oil residue still on the razor in the pictures that I put on it to protect it while I was not using it. It closes true and straight and gives a wonderful shave, if you like large razors. The only imperfections are some discoloring on top of the tang which can be seen in one of the pictures below.
    I was told by a couple people that I should ask for $275.00 USD (Price drop from 300.00). Shipping to con. US included. Shipping international please inquire. If you feel that is unfair please message me. Paypal is preferred, but I am open to other forms of payment.
    You should be able to view the pictures here also http://picasaweb.google.com/ChrisBudzinski/FilyPics#

Attached Files:

2. CSBudzi

CSBudzi Member

Bump bonus 79 total DE Blade sampler

This is the remnants from the Connaught blade sampler http://www.connaughtshaving.com/uk.html. A friend and I each went through one of these to try and find the best blade for our face. It may be not every blade in the original is in my list here since not all were available when we purchased the pack, or if I used all of them in deciding. The ones I have are these

4 Wilkinson Economies
    Unopened 5 pack of Gillete & O'Clock Greens
    5 Gillette 7 O'Clock Blacks Super Plats
    4 Gillette 7 O'Clock Permasharp Greens stainless
    4 Gillette Sharp Edge Yellows
    4 Supermax Vidyut Stainless
    4 Bolzano Superinox Inossidable
    4 Silver Edge Trigs
    4 Astra Superior Plats
    4 Astra Superior Stainless
    3 Tiger Stainless
    4 Super Chrome Sharks