FS: Ralph Lauren Safari Shave Soap (tallow)

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by yomuppet, Jan 1, 2009.

1. yomuppet

yomuppet Member

Update: Traded
    -----------------

Stock photo:
    [​IMG]

This is a very nice tallow soap, very sandalwoodsy scent, reminds me of AOS sandalwood with a much 'darker' tone, where the AOS is 'brighter'. I believe it is long since discontinued (copyright 1991). Used 5x, I typically prefer lighter scents. Includes soap + seal (no box).

Ingredients:

sodium tallowate, sodium cocoate, potassium stearate, potassium cocoate, water, fragrance, glycerin, coconut monoethanolamide,sodium chloride, trisodium hedta, titanium dioxide

GONE shipped in the US, Paypal accepted (add $1 for CREDIT cards), insurance/tracking/priority available at your cost, international PM for shipping fee.

Trades for Harris Arlington, English Fern, Irisch Moos soap considered.

Feel free to shoot me a PM with any questions. Thanks.

J

2. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

Hmmm, I am intrigued. I used to have a bottle of the Safari cologne - I enjoyed it. But do I want to part ways with my Arlington? I am not totally in love with the smell of the Arlington, but the lather is great.

3. yomuppet

yomuppet Member

Been there. These days, if a scent is not something I want to use daily and exclusively, I tend to get rid of it. So far I'm left with a bunch of Arlington refills that I use daily, and various shave sticks for travel.

Cheers.

J

4. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

Is the 5X use combined from both you and the previous owner, or just you?

5. yomuppet

yomuppet Member

Combined.

Regards.

J

6. Dr. Mike

Dr. Mike New Member

You've got PM.