FS: Razors..........

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by rollsshaver, Jan 27, 2009.

1. rollsshaver

rollsshaver Peace be with you

Sold

I have a 1954 (Z-2) Flare-Tip Gillette SS in the case w/ instructions. The razor is in frickin' A+ condition. No brassing, plating issues, no scuffs, scratches, water spots, ect. The case has some scuffing on the clear part, but is in otherwise good shape. No cracks or mechanical imperfections. This was the first year of the Flare-Tip SS's. This razor is selling for $20 shipped CONUS, international pays actual shipping costs. PayPal only!! No E-checks!!

I also am wanting to get rid of a few straight razors. They are all in good condition. Pins are tight, scales are not cracked or otherwise damaged. Blades are both in good shape with no chips, pitting, or rust. All have cases too. Actually, the one Wade & Butcher does have some pitting spots on the blade up near the spine. The other two are a Simmons Hardware Royal Keen Kutter, and a Griffon Carbo-Magnetic. I want to sell these together for $30 shipped CONUS. Same particulars as above.

As usual, if you want a picture, too bad. I will guarantee these razors though. If you feel that I have misrepresented anything in my description, I will refund your money, in full. I have never had anyone do this, because my descriptions are honest and accurate. And my prices are very fair. Of course, the extras that get put in to every package helps too..................

PM if you are interested.

Rolls

2. DarkAudit

DarkAudit Active Member

Darn... RAD funds are already dried up for the week. :(

Question, though. Would that be the regular SS and the beige case?

3. Shep

Shep The Shep Abides

Hey Rolls I'm a bit confused. Are you selling all three straights for 30 bucks or are they 30 apiece? Also are they shave ready or do they require attention? Thanks.

4. rollsshaver

Nope.....

This is a Flare tip, in the plastic case.

Here is a link to one that sold on B&B a few years back. The case I have is the exact smae one, except mine is not as pretty.

http://badgerandblade.com/vb/showthread.php?t=5531&highlight=1954+gillette+case

I will also say that a Z-2 SS sold recently on B&B for $20, without a case, and with brassing on the hadnle and head. The one I have listed is virtually pristine, and comes in the case............

5. rollsshaver

Shep, I am selling all three as a lot for $30. They are not shave ready, but the W&B and the Griffon are pretty close, and would not take much work to be shave ready.

Funny thing is, there is a guy on another forum right now that is selling a W&B very similar to the one I have. He wants $150!!

Someone can steal these from me for only $30, for all three!!!

6. Churchill

Churchill New Member

PM sent for straights!

7. Shep

Shep The Shep Abides

Dammit Bob!!! This is going in the report!

8. rollsshaver

Damn Shep, if you would have made it more clear that you were interested in buying them, I would have pulled them from the listing. Sorry man.

9. Batmang

Batmang New Member

PM sent

10. Shep

Shep The Shep Abides

:D

No worries. Nice sale Rolls, and nice pick Bob.

11. rollsshaver

Sales pending..............

12. rollsshaver

Sold

Thank you TSD.....

13. DarkAudit

DarkAudit Active Member