FS: Rooney Emillion *SOLD*

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by ssilcox, Dec 4, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ssilcox

ssilcox Member

Great condition, not a shedder. This brush is rediculously dense! The heritage hair is definietly unique. I just have found myself not using it very often, and I could use the money for my move.

$105 shipped!

[​IMG]

2. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

WOW !
    Whatta bargain.

3. Jake

Jake Well-Known Member

That is a real beauty & would make an excellent holiday gift!

4. MaxP

MaxP Member

I do not need this brush,
    I do not need this brush,
    I do not need this brush.

Dang it.
    Somebody, anybody. PLEASE snap this up pand save me from the sure wrath of SWMBO.

5. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

Wow! Can't believe this is still available! A great brush at a super price! I own one already or I would bite!

6. ssilcox

ssilcox Member

Thanks guys!

Forgot to add, I will include a brush stand or brush and razor combo stand with it. You can pick the color of acrylic.

7. ssilcox

ssilcox Member

Ok, fine - $100 shipped :)

8. Razor&Pens

Razor&Pens New Member

I can't believe no one has grabbed this one. I have the version with the horn handle, and it is an incredible brush.

9. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

REALLY ????

I'm back after a week of involuntary online exile and find this is still here.............
    I don't need 2 of these.
    Really.

10. Dandaman

Dandaman Member

Far and away my favorite brush! Jump on it, someone! Good heft, great handle (better than anything else I've had), really nice combination of backbone and softness. Sometimes the lather can hide inside a bit, but that's any of the dense brushes. One squeeze, and it's available.

11. BobinCA

BobinCA New Member

Beautiful brush, but 24mm seems to large for a face shaver.
    I do like that handle!
    Bob

12. Dandaman

Dandaman Member

I don't find it too large, and I wear a goatee. But, of course, YMMV.

13. ssilcox

ssilcox Member

Ok - pick a brush stand! I'll upgrade the brush stand to a double brush double razor, and engrave it to your liking, if that will push the decision over for anyone ;)

14. BullGoose

BullGoose Well-Known Member

Courtesy Bump. I cannot believe this brush is still available.

15. krisbarger

krisbarger New Member

What does the stand look like? I use straights so the double razor stand is for DE's I assume?? But, the engraving thing may just push me over the edge!!

You know I have been eyeballing this brush for a few days! LOL

16. ssilcox

ssilcox Member

I can engrave/cut any type of stand you would like, including one for straights. Here are a few of my standard straight designs. I can engrave whatever you would like in the stand (initials, clipart, etc). See the last pic for an idea of engraving.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

17. krisbarger

krisbarger New Member

Very nice!!

I love the 2 brush and 2 straights one!! What are the color options for the stands? That is acrylic? looks like metal!! Very sharp!

About the Emillion..How does the backbone of the Emillion compare to that of the 1/2? Is the backbone of the old heritage hair stiffer?
    I know it is more dense. It being more dense would make me think the Emillion would do much better with soaps also. Am I wrong?

Does it do equally well with creams?

I am sorry for all the questions. Again, decision making is my curse.:confused:

Kris

18. ssilcox

ssilcox Member

I'll have to check on what acrylic I have in stock, but I usually have clear, white, black and smoked.

The Emillion does do better at soaps. It does ok at creams, it just takes longer to get it to give up the lather (for me, I'd say around 30% longer). I like my 1/2 better for creams, but the emillion does just fine. The tips are softer on the emillion that the 1/2.

Hope that answers your questions...

19. ssilcox

ssilcox Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.