FS: Shave Creams

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by TraderJoe, Jul 26, 2007.

1. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    As was mine! :p

2. Sledge

Sledge New Member

so trader joe.... you gonna throw in an extra tube if i hit 200 before the weekend ;-) LOL whats the difference between red and green palmolive anyways?

3. Will

Will Nevermind

Red - Lather
    Green - Brushless

4. Sledge

Sledge New Member

? so i would want the red then?

heres another question... being such a defined color like RED... how is that going to effect my brush? it wont stain will it?

5. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

Red and Green refer to the colour of the tubes, not the colour of the product. It all ends up white in the end.. :D

6. Sledge

Sledge New Member

oh ok, good :) lol

7. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

No, but. One tube of each (red & green) + a 100% Olive oil soap bar, if you get to 400 by the end of Sept.

8. Sledge

Sledge New Member

yikes! LOL goin up on me eh? im beginning to think this is a paid quest to get my arse kicked off this forum :rofl hope not.. but, im up for the task :D

9. minderasr

minderasr Member

Sheesh...is the challenge for 200 posts in THIS thread? It should be 200 QUALITY posts!

:D

10. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

In that case, I'd be in lot's of trouble. I only manage one of those maybe every three days. :D

11. Sledge

Sledge New Member

but how does one measure quality? surely quantity does not mean quality... and conversations can generate useless babble... take a look at all the talk about AV around here :rofl ::

12. Sledge

Sledge New Member

its official.... 200 posts... and the crown goes wild.... lol although, i doubt if i will hit 400 by the end of the month... 200 is an accomplishment though :D lol

13. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

[​IMG]

14. Sledge

Sledge New Member

15. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

Its a joke, son.....;)

Ya gotta be able to take it around here.
    Believe me,
    you should see the abuse that goes on behind the scenes :D

16. Sledge

Sledge New Member

oh im sure.. lol i just didnt get it... a colonial dude screamin about using the internet (O_O) lol kinda lost me... but, as i said in another thread... i am BUSH-WACKED this morning... every other minute i feel like dropping to the floor and taking a nice long nap...

17. rick

sleep deprivation.....

Welcome to MY world
    .....................see siggie line

18. Sledge

Sledge New Member

lol what is that in the top left corner? looks like a drill trying to pound its way into his head lol

19. Sledge

Sledge New Member

oh by the way, whats up with the HAVOC thing? how do i join? :D i am dedicated to the preservation and defense of that cost efficient blue liquid gold we love so much... big time AV supporter :D lol

tried old spice recently... although, im not a horribly huge fan of the scent, but i do like how it makes my skin feel, and that its not a horrendous burn... AV is better in the scent category, burns more, but leaves a better clean feeling i think than any other market brands... ever use old spice A/S?

20. rick

add "HAVOC supporter" to your siggie line and......

swear a blood oath to vanquish ALL haters of the Velva !!
    DOWN with AVCL

::duel

::sesel

::kngt

:transport024