FS: T-4 Aluminum "Marcas Regs" Ball End Tech **SOLD**

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by rollsshaver, Feb 20, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. rollsshaver

rollsshaver Peace be with you

SOLD

*******EDIT******** This is not a US made Tech. It is one of the SOuth American/Spanish made Techs that has Marcas Regs on the underside of the head. I just caught that after posting the initial OP.

Hey folks, Just want to pass along a deal I got on a beautiful razor. If there were not already a few identical ones in my collection, I would not be selling this one.

Okay..... The razor is a T-4 which puts it being made in the last quarter of 1973, which was the very last year that Techs were made in the US. What kind of condition is it in? Immaculate!!! I cannot find any evidence that the razor has ever been used. As you all know, I do not have camera, but I did find this picture that shows the exact same design as the one I have listed here. The one that I have also has "Gillette" stamped on the head too.

I must say this again.... This Tech does not have a single visable flaw. I paid $10 for it yesterday, and I will pass it along for a total of $13 shipped CONUS. $3 should cover a bubble mailer and postage. PayPay only. I will as usual throw in some blades, a couple cream and/or soap samples, and an AS sample or two. PM me if you want to take advantage of this fantastic deal!!

Regards,
    Rolls

Oh yeah, this is what the razor looks like. This is not an actual picture of my razor, but it is the same exact style of the handle pattern. The head of mine is the US style, where as this picture depicts a British style head.

Attached Files:

2. djwurm

djwurm New Member

PM sent

3. rollsshaver

I need to edit my OP. This is NOT A US TECH. It is one of the harder to find, Marcas Regs, or South American/Spanish Techs. These were obviously not made nearly as long as the US and British techs, so they are a little more rare.

4. superbleu

superbleu Active Member

My Jaw hit the floor, Rolls I thought you went and bought a camera :rofl

5. lamontqsanford

lamontqsanford New Member

Awesome deal Rolls. Guys if you are thinking about buying this Rolls always sweetens the pot with serveral samples to go along with it.

6. djwurm

djwurm New Member

payment sent!

7. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

You know Rolls;)

Nice catch btw!

8. djwurm

djwurm New Member

I cant wait to get it.. I used to have SCAD real bad.. but I have lately gotten a hint of the RAD.

9. rollsshaver

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.