FS: Tony Miller Latigo Strop, Paddle Strop, and Dovo Prima straight

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by burningdarkness, Oct 6, 2018.

1. burningdarkness

burningdarkness Woot Off

Hello all,

I've been out of the straight razor game for some time now and would like to get my trusty setup into a new home. All prices include shipping. I've been out of the marketplace for a while, too, so I'm not 100% sure on what accurate pricing is on these items, so feel free to make suggestions if you think I'm coming in too high (or if I'm coming in too low :p)!

$40 - Tony Miller Heirloom Latigo "Apprentice" Strop with Chromium Dioxide
    • Strop has been used, but isn't in bad shape. Chromium dioxide has been rubbed into the back of the strop and a packet of extra chromium dioxide is included.

$90 - Tony Miller Quad Heirloom 4-Sided Vintage Style Paddle Strop with Diamond Pastes
    • Strop has been lightly used and is in excellent shape. Paddle strop is marked with a grit size on each of the four sides (3, 1, 0.5, and 0.25). Paste in those grit sizes are included.
    IMG_20181003_005830.jpg

$120 - Dovo Prima 5/8" Full Hollow Silver Steel Straight Razor with Black Ebony Scales
    • This was my main straight for some time. Beautiful razor and in excellent condition. It's still quite sharp and would be considered by most to be shave ready.
    s-l1600.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to look. Please feel free to ask any questions!

DaltonGang and jason koonce like this.