FT/FS Unlocked Motorola RAZR V3i with iTunes *SOLD*

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Jfala, Mar 29, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jfala

Jfala New Member

I am offering up an excellent SOLD for anyone interested. I have a slightly used Motorola RAZR v3i with iTunes for trade. This RAZR is an unlocked GSM phone, what does that mean? It means that it is NOT assigned to any specific carrier, and can be used anywhere in the world that uses the GSM technology. In the US that is T-Mobile, and AT&T. As far as the rest of the world, there are many carriers out there that support this phone. It just needs a SIM card and you are good to go. This phone retailed for $250, and is still going for around $190 on eBay. The phone comes in the original box with all accessories. I am happy to forward full specs to any interested party.

I am looking to acquire a new shaving brush and am willing to trade the phone for one of the following:
    Shavemac 411
    SR 3126 or 3226
    EJ Medium Ebony Silvertip
    Simpsons The Duke 2
    Kent BK4 and stand

For a kicker, I will throw in a Motorola H3 Bluetooth headset (retails for $99) and shipping (US only).

If a brush isn't your thing, I am willing to sell the phone and the headset (still including shipping) for SOLD

Here are some pics:

Attached Files:

2. Jfala

Jfala New Member

Sale in progress

Sale in progress for phone & headset.

3. Mama Bear

Mama Bear New Member

I feel the need to remind you that this is a shaving forum... we are not looking for phones or headsets here. ::ban

4. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    I see no problem with this.

The other shaving forums allow people to sell all kinds of stuff. And I believe this item was listed at one of the other forums, too.

5. Jfala

Jfala New Member

Hmm

Mama Bear, I apologize if this post offended you. I did check to see if there were any policies that prohibited selling of non-shaving related items but did not find any.

And since my intention was to trade the phone for a shaving brush I thought it was apropos. Fortunately, someone did want the phone and headset and made me a nice offer.

Thanks.

By the way, I enjoy your Lime Oil shaving soap very much.

Take care.

Jeff

6. msandoval858

msandoval858 Active Member

Jeff,

I'm currently getting some opinions from the other mods so I can post a policy guide on transactions here in our little swapmeet. That will be coming in the near future.

There's no problem with your posting this item at all. Members are welcome to post anything of related interests, especially since your were seeking to get a brush out of it. The only thing we want to avoid is anyone who wants to abuse this area to profit from other members.

If the phone has been spoken for, let me know and I'll update the thread title to reflect that.

7. Jfala

Jfala New Member

Policies

I'm all for having a set standard. Yes, the phone has been sold so please update the thread title as it appears I cannot.

It was never my intention to profit from another member, just wanted a new brush and thought someone may want the phone in trade.

Thanks for the message, I appreciate your thoughts.

Jeff

8. msandoval858

msandoval858 Active Member

Edit Done :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.