FT - Gillette Ladies Blue Star

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Single Wedge, Jan 11, 2009.

1. Single Wedge

Single Wedge New Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Want to trade for a 1960's Schick Ladies Eversharp Injector. SWMBO likes the Schick's better.

There is a price sticker sticky spot on the lid but that will be removed. Other than that I can see not other flaws.

2. AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido New Member

Do you think she might be interested in an Eversharp Fashion Razor by Schick? These were produced between 1946-1953. I have the following one in great shape. Under the red velvet liner section is another section that has the original cleaning brush and brass Eversharp-Schick Blade Injector in their respective slots. If you are interested I can get a shot of that section later. I hadn't noticed the smudge on the side in picture #3 until later. It wiped right off with no problem. Picture #5 includes a standard men's Schick/Eversharp for comparison.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Here is a pretty cool ad for the razor from that era.

[​IMG]

3. Single Wedge

Single Wedge New Member

No, I don't think so. She likes the long handle of the Schick that I have.

So I am really looking for a 1960's version.

4. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Would that be anything like the hydramatic model with the round handle?

Fuzzy

5. Single Wedge

Single Wedge New Member

Yes it would be. The ladies came in two styles on with metal ferrule on the end and one without. Both came in colors some had glitter embedded in them. I'd really like a green on but beggars can't be choosers and all that.

6. AsylumGuido

AsylumGuido New Member

I actually know where there is a mint NOS one just like the one pictured below. The case is still sealed. Note the little half circle on the upper right of the lid. That is the broken seal. It's in the only antique store in a tiny town here in Louisiana. I'll be there again in a month. I didn't realize the interest in them the last time through. I usually wouldn't pay whatever it was they were asking so I passed it by. Now I realize I should have grabbed it because it would have gone for a small mint on eBay, if I ever sold there, which I don't.

[​IMG]

7. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

I have one that has been used a few times... litterally just a few 2 or 3. when i got it still have the instuctions and original blade dispenser.. jsut not sure if I want to get rid of it grrr..
    Fuzzy

8. Single Wedge

Single Wedge New Member

9. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

I will get those pics to you soonest. You gonna like it I know.

Fuzzy

10. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

I found a few pics., I am going to my moms and will use her camera today to get a few more better ones.

Attached Files:

• 14.jpg
      14.jpg
      File size:
      219.2 KB
      Views:
    • 5.jpg
      5.jpg
      File size:
      249.3 KB
      Views:
    • 15.jpg