FT: Savoy Travel Humidor *DONE*

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by msandoval858, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. msandoval858

msandoval858 Active Member

Going through my assortment of cigar accessories tonight, I determined that I really have no use for this one. This is the small Savoy black leather travel humidor. Nice cedar lining inside with humidifier included. I only used this once or twice however, I rarely ever carry more cigars with me than will fit in my AirLock case. This would be great for you if you only keep a small handfull of smokes around the house as well.

The humidor is in perfect condition, minus what looks like a small mark on the front, as shown in pic. Also the inside bottom piece of cedar has some staining on it, not sure from what... doesn't appear to be sap from the cedar. It was this way when I got it. Doesn't effect the function of the humidor at all.

For scale puposes, the cigar in the pic is an OpusX Double Corona. No it does NOT come with the humidor... I like those too much.

Outside measurements from Holts website listing: 9 1/2 L x 5 3/4W x 2 5/8H

Looking to trade for a decent shave ready straight, let me know what you have. As always I'll consider other offers if you're interested.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. msandoval858

msandoval858 Active Member

bump...

If interested will also sell for $40 shipped (Retails new for $60 + shipping).

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.