Fuzzy shaves with Fine Accoutrements Superlite Slant

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by wchnu, May 23, 2019.

1. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Soooooo. I am the type that rates slants along with adjustables. Gimmicks mostly. I understand what they do but really do not see them as better then any other two sided thingie. That being said they do give a DFS. One of my youtube buddies sent me this one along with a couple of others. It is a veddy light 3 piece design made of plastic I guess. It feels lighter then bakelite. Anyone else like these?

The ZuZu's petals cream and JR361 were gifts also. The shave world rocks.

20190523_213833.jpg

Primotenore, Terry, BigD and 3 others like this.
  2. RyX

RyX DoH!

Cool shave Fuzzy! I'm with you on the Tuxedo knots, JR shave brush handles, and I like my slant two sided thingie. It just holds the blade while I apply Technique.

Accoutrement - Ahhh cooo trou mint

Ahhh like you're fixing to sneeze.
    cooo as in coo coo ca choo
    trou - the first part of trousers
    mint is what I use in my sweet tea

Primotenore and brit like this.
  3. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Sounds all fancy. If your still intetested in the merkur slant it's got your name on it.

Primotenore, brit and RyX like this.
  4. RyX

RyX DoH!

I am! I still have that bushel and a half of John Deer gear for you. One day one of us will take a drive and make it happen. My daughter may be visiting the Ex out east. We could have her leave em on your porch and you could mail the razor.

brit likes this.
  5. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

I am sure I will get over that way soon. We will hook it up.

brit and RyX like this.
  6. Terry

Terry Tool Admirer

I have one and am in like with it. I am a head shaver and the light weight makes cleaning up the top of the gord easy and issue free. Combined with a Feather blade it makes for a great combo. On the slant gimmicky thing, I find they give me slightly more life out of a blade. Just enough to get through an entire shave without changing blades.

Go Fuzzy!
    I thougt about making a video but I also have a face better for radio and a voice perfectly tuned for a mime.
    So... no...

tp

RyX and brit like this.
  7. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    Fuzzy shaves with a plastic, two-sided thingy...:shocked029: AND, drinks coffee sans chicory. Next, he'll be blooming his Williams. :happy068:

brit likes this.
  8. Hembree

Hembree Not as pretty smelling

Fuzzy shaving with a slant. I must have missed the news. The world is ending due to a meteorite heading our way. Oh well....I need to stop by the store and by some carts and go home and shave. I woke up in a different world today. I am confused!

Primotenore, brit and RyX like this.
  9. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

I shave with different types of razors. I enjoy being able to just pick up a razor and shave. It proves my point..razor is a razor..blade is a blade.

Last edited: May 25, 2019
    Killerflyingbugs and brit like this.
  10. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Not in a million years...

Killerflyingbugs and brit like this.
  11. brit

brit in a box

a car is a car..truck is a truck..:)

BigMark83 likes this.
  12. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

Not really. There are a lot of differences between different models and such. Not so much with razors and blades.

brit likes this.
  13. brit

brit in a box

lets ask a hair follicle and see what his opinion is..:) fun aside, most of my shaves these days feel the same.. but great..

Last edited: May 25, 2019
    Killerflyingbugs and wchnu like this.