GEM Jr Lot

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by jay_gatz, Sep 14, 2021.

1. jay_gatz

jay_gatz Well-Known Member

So I picked up a lot of GEM Juniors:

[​IMG][​IMG]

There are 6 Razors, all with Boxes. I am not going to call them NOS, cuz they have not been in my chain of custody for the last 80 plus years, but looks like a pretty good snag for razors that have a better than 50% chance of being unused. I am keeping one, and another is spoken for, so that leaves four more razors. I am not looking to make a profit, just break even for anyone that may not have tried a GEM Jr. It comes out to about $20/razor which includes CONUS shipping. Mods, I wasn't sure if this was more akin to a group buy, hence, not posting it in classifieds, although I defer to your judgement.

PanChango, Enrico and Dave in KY like this.
  2. IAmTheJody

IAmTheJody Gillette-i Master Staff Member

I think it is fine as a group buy post. You aren't making any profit out of it or trying to flip them for gain. Could possibly be even a loss after figuring in PayPal fees and the postage. Good luck and thanks for giving folks an opportunity. :eatdrink047:

PanChango, Enrico and Dave in KY like this.
  3. jay_gatz

Thanks! That's the idea, having fun wit this and trying new stuff.

PanChango, Enrico and IAmTheJody like this.
  4. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Good on ya, Jay!!

5. jay_gatz

Didn’t seem to be much interest in this, so I have made other arrangements, and these are no longer available. Stay tuned for a post in a couple weeks.

IAmTheJody and Enrico like this.