Gillette "Weekender"

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Gillette_Man, Oct 22, 2008.

1. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

Me either, or a #15, #21 #66 and only one Tuckaway! I have Rocket's though, plenty of Rocket's. :D If we combined all of our collections we could start a museum.

Edit: Oops I do have a #21. Perhaps I have too many!

2. Gillette_Man

Gillette_Man New Member

Okay guys, quick head count. I have 75 razors right now, with 6 more in the mail -- I bet you both have more than that.

3. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

Oh geeze, please don't make me count!

235 is a quick estimate and a few on the way. This is embarrassing! :ashamed001 I've got some selling/trading to do soon.

4. D.irving79

D.irving79 Gemocrat

235 ?

i dont even have 100 yet.

5. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

I have 110 give or take a few, not including the ones in the parts box, or in the sell/pif pile. I have another 7 on the way now.

so yeah, Chris, you beat us combined. ;) OK, I don't even have a toggle!

I hope to update my den link in my sig with new pics soon, one of the whole collection, and a few of the ones I am particularly fond of.

edit: Only one Tuckaway? OK, I have you in that department. I may have more Tuckaways right now than anyone.

6. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

OK without counting razors I should sell, 147. I have an even dozen shavers in the bathroom and the rest on display.

My Norfolk would be caseless if not for Rodd, thanks again! :eatdrink004

7. D.irving79

D.irving79 Gemocrat

2 of those wouldnt happen to be these, would they?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

:D

8. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

I have never seen either of those sets Dave! WOW Big Pocket?! How cool is that?!

9. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

Nope. I've never seen either one. Cool, does the Big Pocket vibrate like a Stahly? Is it a Gillette? Nice.

10. D.irving79

D.irving79 Gemocrat

big pocket is a travel version of the big fellow i think.

i just found those 2 very unique from most gillette sets.