Gone but not Forgotten. Tanks for participating New Member, first official post, Pay It Forward

Discussion in 'Freebies' started by Shadesfanclub, Jan 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadesfanclub

Shadesfanclub Member

As I have said this is my first post as a new member, and would like to start things off with a pay it forward. I would like everyone to please respect a few restrictions I would like to put on this posting. Included is a photo of what is up for grabs in this one week Pay it Forward. Stirling Soap Co. Witch Hazel & Aloe Vetiver scent. I only used this a few times and is 90% full. Be advised that that it is a Strong scent profile that is not for everyone. Very strong scents of a woodsy fire mixed with very strong musk. I enjoy it at times, but I feel that it clashed just a bit too much with the other products I use on a regular basis. I am also adding a few extra blades to sweeten the deal. But, please see the stipulations below and please respect them. But, most of all enjoy. IMG_0832.jpg

1. Please be a U.S. resident. Sorry, but I have no idea what international shipping is like.
    2. Please be relatively new to the wet shaving hobbit. 2 yrs. or less.
    3. Please no hoarders. I would like for these to go to someone that leans more towards the minimalist side. You only have 4 to 5 soaps in your regular rotation, and you are not buying, selling, and trading shaving products like you are your own personal stock exchange.

I don't want to add too many rules, but want to make sure it goes to a good home.

2. Jorvaljr

Jorvaljr Operation Daytona 8000

Welcome aboard and what a great pif. I'm not in but I know someone is going to enjoy this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carbide Mike and Pilotcld like this.
  3. jimjo1031

jimjo1031 never bloomed myself

Not in but nice PIF. Welcome to the Den.

Carbide Mike likes this.
  4. Straight razor dandy

Straight razor dandy Stuck cleaning the house himself PERMANENTLY

Great PIF, I would definitely be in...except for the hoarder clause, lol. I love Stirling...and I have a lot of it.

5. Shadesfanclub

Shadesfanclub Member

Yea I understand, but I know I can't be the only one that when I am carrying another package from the mail box, my significant other is rolling her eyes. At least this way your can justify it as 100% free, and I only have 3 soaps in my rotation, and about to receive my 4th. I only have a baby shave den.

6. wristwatchb

wristwatchb wristwatch "danger" b

Welcome to The Shave Den! Generous PIF. Best of luck to all who enter.

Carbide Mike likes this.
  7. david of central florida

david of central florida Rhubarb Rubber

Hello and welcome
    Ty,but not in.

Carbide Mike likes this.
  8. Rusty blade

Rusty blade The Good Humor Man

Welcome to TSD! Nice way to start...you will fit right it. Nice PIF...but I am out. I live in the great white north.

Carbide Mike likes this.
  9. Jayaruh

Jayaruh The Cackalacky House Pet

Supporting Vendor
    Not in. Nice. Piff.
    zwelcome1.jpg

Carbide Mike and cliffb599 like this.
  10. cliffb599

cliffb599 Well-Known Member

Not in but a GREAT PIF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carbide Mike likes this.
  11. jmarlow

jmarlow Active Member

I'm in please.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Carbide Mike likes this.
  12. RyX

RyX DoH!

Not in, great PIF! Though the scent sounds interesting I'm more of an alum and alcohol AS kind of post care shaver. Good luck entrants!
    Great first post @Shadesfanclub!

Tapatalk Via Kyocera

Carbide Mike likes this.
  13. mayer57619

mayer57619 Well-Known Member

Welcome to the den. I'm in. Only have 4 soaps and 2 razors. Thanks for the opportunity.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Carbide Mike likes this.
  14. bscarpenter

bscarpenter Well-Known Member

Welcome. What a great way to start your time here. I'm in. Love vetiver & never tried witch hazel.

Carbide Mike likes this.
  15. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

Welcome to TSD. Not in for this, but those are fine products.

16. dangermouse

dangermouse Well-Known Member

Hey there, welcome to TSD. What a very nice PIF; I'm not in but they look like someone will really appreciate your gifts. Have a great day.

Carbide Mike likes this.
  17. Demidog

Demidog Well-Known Member

Wow, what an introduction. I am not in but this is a very generous offer. Welcome to the forums.

Carbide Mike likes this.
  18. Norcalnewb

Norcalnewb Magnanimous Moos

Welcome to TSD! Not in, but great PIF and very generous!

Carbide Mike likes this.
  19. Great pif. Wish I would have done something like this when I first joined a month ago. I am in.

Carbide Mike likes this.
  20. 178-bplatoon

178-bplatoon Well-Known Member

:signs046: to TSD @Shadesfanclub

I'm not in, but really GREAT way to introduce yourself.:happy088: I hope you enjoy yourself here.:)

Carbide Mike likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.