Got me a C&E BBB!

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by ShowMeState1977, Nov 1, 2008.

1. I went to the St Louis Galleria branch of C&E and they had a BBB is stock! I got it with a bowl of their shave soap. Since I was spending $35 or more, my wife got a ~$15 bottle of hand lotion for free! Quite the deal! The young lady that waited on us was quite friendly and eager to assist. She did well for her company. She said the stores are still getting deliveries of the BBB, so I'm not quite sure if they are discontinuing them or not.

Looking forward to trying that brush!

2. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

Great starter brush:) Especially at that price. Tad bit too small for my taste but still try to get it into the rotation as a sub sometimes.

3. ChargerFan

ChargerFan New Member

Yes, great starter brush. It will be a great barometer to judge all your future brushes by. Congrats.

4. Wow is it nice! It's a big step up from the boar brush I got from Wally Mart!

There is an Art of Shaving store at the Galleria and they had one of their Sterling Silver top o' the line $1,200.00 brushes there. I got to hold it!:happy102 It was part of a $3,400.00 sterling silver set that came with a M3 razor and a brush holder. Amazing. Too rich for my blood!

5. ChemErik

ChemErik Mr. Personality

I got my C&E BBB about three weeks ago moving from a Wal-Mart boar. A good badger brush is really a treat - enjoy.

6. I am enjoying it! I used it tonight with the Nomad soap I got from C&E and it did great! I was really impressed being it was my first time face lathering. I couldn't believe the amount of lather it produced. I had to wash some of it down the drain after two passes. Amazing!

7. Reformation Student

Reformation Student New Member

3 grand for a M3 set:eek:

8. apswartz

apswartz New Member

Even after 3 1/2 passes!

9. The M3 handle was sterling silver as was the brush/razor stand. Rediculous!

10. Padron

Padron Active Member

Congrats!, they are great brushes :D....I miss my old one :)