Got my Rudy Vey Beehive Butterscotch D01 2-Band Shavemac

Discussion in 'The Brush' started by CHSeifert, Dec 21, 2012.

1. CHSeifert

CHSeifert Active Member

Just got this in the mail......I bought this brush especially made for use with my Acqua Di Parma shaving cream in the pot, because I like to swirl my brush directly in the pot, and the Acqua di Parma pot has a pretty narrow diameter, and even my 23 mm 3-Band Silvertip bulb brushes seem to have trouble picking this croap up from the jar without the hairs splitting on the outer sides of the jar....

Got tired of this, and then thought I would order one from Lee Sabini, a Morris & Forndran, but then talked to Rudy and he had a Shavemac D01 2-band fan knot in 50 mm loft and 23 mm knot, should be perfect for a croap in a narrow pot like Acuqa di Parma is :cool:

The he had a very nice Butterscotch Beehive - and since I already have the Rudy Vey faux ivory beehive with a Shavemac D01 3-band knot in it, I did not hesitate a second with my order :biggrin:

I already have the Shavemac Bruyers Wood in D01 2-band bulb 24 mm knot and 48 mm loft, but thought an extra brush for this croap wouldn't hurt - and me being a brush nerd, I got this Rudy Vey and might I say Rudy has once again done an excellent job :smile:

Post bloom pics:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. battle.munky

battle.munky Has the menthol.munky on his back!

The holidays have come early for you. I love the butterscotch.

3. oscar11

oscar11 Well-Known Member

Very nice.

4. Latherman87

Latherman87 Well-Known Member

I gotta ask....about the Musgo creams in the background. Which is more "orangey" the spicy citrus or the orange amber?

5. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

Claus, that is a nice brush you have there.

Rudy does excellent work.

Enjoy!