Graydog brush + soaps $20!!

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by mousecop, Mar 27, 2019.

1. mousecop

mousecop Active Member

EDIT: Take Everything that has not been sold for $20+$5 shipping!

Hi all,

It's been a while since I've posted on TSD, been lurking alot because I'm very busy. But, I do have a bunch of items I would really love to clean out of my den. I would REALLY like to keep this as a lot for a price of $235 shipped, CONUS ONLY.

So here it goes. Included in the lot is the following:

SOLD Timeless SS Polished .68 Straight bar razor with a smooth top cap, 85mm barber pole handle, and their inkwell stand. The razor is pretty much in perfect condition, just the channels on the baseplate could use some cleaning. no box.

SOLD Karve E plate. Plate only. Perfect, brand new condition, only used twice.

Soap Commander Courage Soap (about 80% left)

Haslinger Schafmilch. Pressed into a WCS metal tin. Only lathered <10times.

Set of 3 Brand New Col Conk Soaps (Lime used once, amber and almond brand new)

Viking Chieftan Razor. Used (my first DE when I was a novice). In decent shape, will be cleaned as best as possible before shipping.

SOLD BLADE SAMPLER: GSB, Permasharp, 4 feather blades, Gillette 7 o'clock yellow, Astra SP

B&M Reserve Classic Sample. Very small sample, used the tub for another soap and scooped out what I could of what remained. Maybe 2 shaves worth.

...and LASTLY CUSTOM GRAYDOG BRUSH w/ 24mm APshaveCo Synbad Knot. Not sure who here has heard of Graydog or if he is a member here, but he is a member at B&B and makes custom wood brushes free of charge if you send him the materials. So, I am ONLY INCLUDING what I paid for the knot and the wood blank in the price.

PICS OF ALL ITEMS HERE: https://imgur.com/a/uv3g0Xz

Last edited: Apr 2, 2019
    Hembree, RyX and brit like this.