Great sell-off part 2 (or 3... w/e) **SOLD**

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Baloosh, Jun 5, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

Here are some more items that I'll never get to... need to move, and priced accordingly!!

Selling these as listed ONLY. Will *not* split them up. But they're on the cheap, to make it easy on us all!!!

CONUS only, Paypal for payment. Without further ado:

*SOLD* Yardley Set with Talc, A/S splash and soap with bowl. $60 shipped.
    This set includes a talc container (amount of talc remaining unknown, but it feels at least 80% full) - Unused A/S splash and a shave soap with wooden bowl that is used less than 20 times. You can still barely see the YARDLEY imprint on the top of the soap. The soap bowl also includes the see-through plastic "Yardley Hair Tonic" cover for the soap. The box itself isn't in great condition, but it's certainly still quite the collector's set.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

*SOLD* Nancy Boy Cooling Aftershave Gel: $10 shipped. This is a superb gel, but doesn't agree with me... like all gels, it leaves a sticky residue for me. I'm more of a splash/balm guy. Only used a handful of times.
    [​IMG]

*SOLD* Shave Cream Tube set. All the tubes pictured below. All are at least 95%. The MEM and Blix are unopened. $25 shipped.
    MEM Olive
    Blix Fresh
    C&E Sweet Almond Oil
    Palmolive Classic
    Nivea Men (German)
    Gillette Menthol
    Erasmic
    Ingram
    [​IMG]

*SOLD* Artisan soap lot. $35 shipped. Includes some great soaps from some wonderful ladies! Extra special bonus -- buy this lot and get *ONE* of the Irisch Moos shave sticks pictured. Note that there are TWO Irisch Moos sticks shown, but only *ONE* is included. All the artisan soaps are at least 95%.
    Straight Razor Designs Sandalwood (unused)
    Mama Bear's Rosemary Mint
    Mama Bear's Fleur De Soul
    Mama Bear's Green Irish Tweed
    Honeybee Spa's Orange Burst (in Ziploc tub)
    The Gentlemen's Quarter Orange Patchouli (in Ziploc tub)
    The Gentlemen's Quarter Leatherneck (in Ziploc tub)
    The Gentlemen's Quarter Sandalwood (in Ziploc tub)
    *ONE* Irisch Moos shave stick (unused)
    [​IMG]

PM me with interest, and be prepared to Paypal immediately. Thanks!

2. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

Soap lot *SOLD*

Cream lot *SOLD*

Price drop on the Yardley set to $75 shipped.

Bump!

3. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

Nancy Boy A/S gel *SOLD*

Price dropped on Yardley set to $60 shipped. I want this kit gone. Grab it now before someone else does! ;)

4. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

All items *SOLD*!

Thanks to all!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.