greetings from the Endless Mountains of NE PA

Discussion in 'Welcome Center' started by vinny g, Jun 25, 2018.

1. Enrico

Enrico Popcorn

Glad you decided to join us at TSD @vinny g . What shave gear is your preference?

2. Jrdelgado

Jrdelgado Well-Known Member

984B6364-A293-4C0F-8556-7493C25D6840.png Welcome from New Mexico!!

Enrico likes this.
  3. vinny g

vinny g Member

greetings hope every thing is well. A very small collection of de and se razors. favorites 2 gillettes 54 S/S and 66 Slim. Been playing alot lately with gem se lately and waiting on a contour its been noted that the handle design makes a bit of difference. I have noticed a difference in the feel with the se of a 12 hour stubble seems softer and smoother i shave at nite so its there in the early afternoon. Maybe it just my mind playing tricks. prefer glycerin soap they are lighter for the summer rinses the face and gear better and the are not gloppy and greasy that tallow sometimes can be. just my preference. Thanks for the welcome and as always.

Be Careful and Kind.

Enrico and Linuxguile like this.
  4. vinny g

vinny g Member

Big hello to New Mexico awesome I would really enjoy the southwestern cuisine. Everyone is from many dfferent places I wish I had a phone that took decent pictures it would be nice to share with and see the local areas. But I live in a rural part of mountain area no cell reception to speak of unless you are in a town; yea a gallon of milk or a gallon of gas a 15 mile trip. lucky to have internet i guess. Nice of you to welcome me. as always.

Be Careful and Kind

5. vinny g

vinny g Member

thanks to everyone that gave me a welcome:chores016: i did not notice there was a page one :signs081: