Group Buy: Floid update -- IT'S HERE!!!!

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by Baloosh, Sep 14, 2007.

1. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

What's this I see on my kitchen table?

OH SNAP IT'S 12 BOTTLES OF "VIGOROSO" MENTHOLATED SPANISH FLOID! :drool:drool:drool:drool :cool::cool: ::::

Just got dropped off this morning. The delivery dude was all like, "Here's a package from Spain, and it's pretty heavy." :D

Alright so everyone who was in on the Group Buy, I'll need you to Paypal me enough to cover shipping costs. I'll be leaving them in the individually-wrapped layout (I opened one of mine, so all of yours will still be wrapped from the vendor) and putting them in shipping boxes. In your Paypal, be sure to include your shipping address information. Also, for those of you who ordered multiple bottles, please be sure to shoot me enough to cover the extra weight of multiple bottles. I don't want to lose TOO much money getting these back out to all you peeps. ;)

Thanks to all for your patience, and herz: You can sleep well at night now, bro. I know you've been concerned about the shipment.

FLOID AHOY!!!! :scared002

Oh yeah, my paypal address is Baloosh (at) hotmail.com. I'll be sending these Priority mail, so I figure about $4 for each bottle for shipping. Everyone please note: I leave Monday afternoon (9-17-07) for business travel and will be gone until Friday 9-21-07, so if at all possible please Paypal me (or at least get me your shipping information) this weekend, so I can drop it all off Monday morning at the Post Office. That is, unless you don't mind waiting another week or so for me to send your stuffs out. :p

WOOT

Attached Files:

2. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Priority shipping starts at $4.60, Jason. :o

3. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

So what was the total that we have to pay. I deleted the original PM.

4. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]

Bro - thats the hi-menthol version :drool:drool:drool

5. Will

Will Nevermind

Yea that!

Have it, love it, its the A 1 Yola!

6. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Oh wait....this is the one that we prepaid for right?

So just send shipping

7. Padron

Padron Active Member

I forget, was I in on this?

8. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

checks in the mail....

;)

9. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

Doh. Then I guess I'll donate $.60 per bottle, unless peeps are feeling generous.

10. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

Correct. Got yet Paypal. Thanks!

11. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Nah, Nah, we'll pay the full amount cuz.....no reason you should take a hit on this

12. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

Here's the list as I have it. This is broken down by TSD username, and number of bottles purchased:

Code:
    johnniegold      2
    Cpt. America     1
    Baloosh          3
    Trader Joe       1
    minderasr        1
    Johnmw1          3
    IsaacRN          1

PAID SO FAR: (for shipping within the States)
    IsaacRN
    TJ
    johnniegold
    minderasr
    Johnmw1
    Cpt. America

13. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

RATS !!

:mad:
    you WERE paying attention.....

14. Baloosh

Baloosh Duder

Relax bro-hammee. I bought 3 bottles, in anticipation of some of my boyz who couldn't jump on the deal. Even though I don't drink coffee, I'm certain I can make a bottle find its way to you. ;)

PM me.

15. johnniegold

johnniegold New Member

My prayers have been answered. :D

Now I will focus my prayers for TJ and the Alt Innsbruck/Swiss Pitralon group buy. ;)

Now I lay me down to sleep....

16. johnniegold

johnniegold New Member

Yo sólo quiero decir que soy muy feliz de ser affilated con los miembros aquí y la parte de este grupo por de Floid. Espero para tratar de antemano sus calidades vigorosas. La alegría al mundo.

17. Padron

Padron Active Member

Arrrgh....Kicking ones self for missing this, thought I pm'd Herzi that I was interested...must have missed the rest. :(

18. Padron

Padron Active Member

Very nice Johnnie, not sure what it means....I really need to learn Spanish.

19. johnniegold

johnniegold New Member

20. Padron

Padron Active Member