Happy NewYear with a glass of Bubbly, and a Sharpe Blade!

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Marc Bagwell, Dec 28, 2016.

1. Marc Bagwell

Marc Bagwell Well-Known Member

A big glass of a bubbly mixture in one hand, and a straight razor in the other!
    What could possibly go wrong?

Carbide Mike likes this.
  2. Marc Bagwell

That's right, it's that time of year again!
    Just want to say Happy NewYear to all of you, and I hope it will be a kind year to all of us!

Carbide Mike likes this.
  3. RetLEO-07

RetLEO-07 likes his penguin deep fried, with pink sparkles

What could go wrong? Oh, I don't know,...shenanigans maybe?
    :eatdrink047:

Marc Bagwell and Carbide Mike like this.
  4. Marc Bagwell

I love your quote, not my monkeys! :)

5. RetLEO-07

Glad you liked it. Sounds better in Polish though. The next time someone at work tries to drag you into their project for whatever reason you can hit 'em with it. :D

Marc Bagwell likes this.
  6. Marc Bagwell

Already used it!
    I also tried it with the wife, but then she informed me that it HAD BETTER BE my business.
    So apparently it doesn't work with everyone.
    :)

RetLEO-07 likes this.
  7. Marc Bagwell

NewYears Resolution!

Okay, first off, be careful of your resolutions. I switched to DE shaving recently, and thought it might be a blast to use my Mach 3 one last time before the start of a new year. Well... I shaved with it and for some reason it didn't seem to shave as smooth or close as it once had. At first I thought something was wrong with the cartridge so I tried another. It gave me the same shave, causing a painful case of razor bumps in the process. That's when I realized it was shaving the same as it always had. I had become accustomed to a DE shave, and realized just how much a multibladed Razor sucks!

So now I have a new NewYears Resolution.

To never touch that freakin multibladed razor again!
    That, and another Resolution involving the Dallas Cowboy Cheerleaders... don't know if the wife will agree... probably not! :)

RetLEO-07 likes this.
  8. Marc Bagwell

Make certain to keep the cork from your bubbly, it works great for corking those blades

9. RetLEO-07

The first will be easy to keep. The second, I wouldn't touch with a 6ft Pole, and I doubt he would either! :D