'Have Gun-Will Travel'....complete third season

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by shavingidiot savant, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Howdeeeeee,
    This was my favorite western while growing up, and the character (Paladin) is the main reason for that. The guy was two people in one, depending if he was 'working', or at home in his hotel room in SF.
    Anyway, this is an unused 4 cd boxed set of the over 800 minutes that made up the third season. Unused, because I have this exact same set, but opened the one being offered accidentally a while ago. Sheesh!
    So, I'm thinking $35 shipped CONUS would do it. Paypal's fine.
    Thanks pards,
    Martin

2. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Attached Files:

3. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

I'm tempted since I have a sole proprietorship named Paladin Equine Accessories, a 25 yr old horse named Paladin and an old chat id named Paladin_RC. I'm such a geek. :D I remember this show as a kid and I get a lot of people asking me if I named things after this show. Actually, no. I used Paladin based on one of it original meanings.

1. A paragon of chivalry; a heroic champion.
    2. A strong supporter or defender of a cause: “the paladin of plain speaking” (Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr.).
    3. Any of the 12 peers of Charlemagne's court.

4. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Attached Files:

5. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

:rofl

6. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Should have said, "IM Paladin" or "Txt Paladin" or even "VoIP Paladin"! I guess...:rolleyes:

7. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

It's the thought that counts. You could have left it at "Have Gun Will Travel" too. If I ever hear of some ____ doing something to my daughter they shouldn't be doing you can bet that card will have new meaning. :D

8. Hi Michael,
    Excellent ideas!!!!!! Hehe, I appreciate you trying to hook old Rich into buying this lovely set of vintage cowboy classics.
    Actually, I may have the final little straw to maybe knock him off the fence.
    I liked the cards,
    Martin

9. Hiya Rich,
    Ok.......here's the deal: The four CD set of many hours of entertainment, PLUS, a new in box glass tub of the C&E SAO. $45........including (and I hate to say this) shipping to you......sigh. $45 bucks!!!!!!!!!
    You should be ashamed for taking advantage of me like this.....hehe,
    Martin

10. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

As much as I'd like to, I'm going to pass. I don't have the first and second seasons so it would be kind of pointless. Nice try to knock me off the fence though. :rofl I have 4 tubs and 3 tubes of C&E SAO in my shave locker already and if I know my sister, she'll be heading to C&E for my Christmas Gift shortly. :D

11. Sheesh......well, I give up. Your post DID make me realize something that isn't clear about this set. The third season is no different from any of the others, in that there's no 'starting point' episode until the very last season. There isn't any explanations about how he came to be until that time. There's no building on a character as the episodes are shown. Each is a separate story, based on the same person's exploits (Paladin).
    So, no problem at all, although you're missing some great entertainment. It's actually 7 CD's I think. I would though, since we bonded in the past, offer this to you at a one time, double lucky jackpot bonus offer of $30, which will include shipping. No C&E included of course. If you aren't interested I'd be glad to bond with someone new for the same price.....heh.
    Don't let $30 stand in the way of your happiness!!!!!!! Hehe.........that was the 'salesman' in me.
    Martin

Oh, I think there's a LOT of episodes with horse racing in em.........every episode has at least one, although I may be mistaken. I think they're quarter horses. They also do tricks. You would love it. I believe Paladin even RIDES a quarter horse, but I can't be sure.

12. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

Awww..thanks for the offer but I'm already spoken for. Really, I'm going to have to say nope, nada, but thank you.

13. Hawkeye5

Hawkeye5 Member

For you Paladin fans, the first three seasons (1957-1960) can be purchased from ccvideo.com for $96.