Help me please !

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by Cutthroat_trout, Jan 16, 2008.

1. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

Welcome to The Shave Den CT! I'm not sure if we are going to enable you.........or you are going to enable us. :D

2. Thanks for the vote of confidence Peter. Knowing others who suffer a similar fate provides a level of comfort. I find it hard to be faithful to just one as I seem to like them all fat, slim, heavy, light, short, long, gold, silver, black, red, blue. They are all so seducing.

Lee

3. jbcohen

jbcohen New Member

You know you do not have to go as far as ebay, there is a store in Arlington, VA that sells all sorts of double edge razors at great prices. Does not sell vintage ones but has current issue merkurs. There is also a store in College Park, MD that sells these things as well.

4. peacefrog

peacefrog Jet Setter

What is the name of this store and where is it? That's my home town, so I'm down there a couple times a year. I'd like to check it out next time.

5. I would like to know as well -

Lee

6. jbcohen

jbcohen New Member

Electric Shaver Shops VA
    5807 Leesburg Pike
    Bailey's Cross Roads, VA 22041
    703-820-2811

Unfortunately they do not have a web site anymore.

There is one in college park, md as well if you would like that address. Try plugging in the address that I gave into maps.yahoo.com or maps.google.com either will draw you a map of where it is.