Hibbard Spencer and Bartlet?

Discussion in 'Straight Razors' started by Spirit_of_76, Jun 17, 2007.

1. Spirit_of_76

Spirit_of_76 Yardley Ninja

Hi,
    I was just wondering if any of the more experienced straight users have any experience with this brand.
    I see them come up with some regularity on ebay, often in fairly good condition, but they never seem to attract much attention.
    So, does everybody else know something that I don't and ignore them for a reason? Or are they just an undervalued razor that only a select few really appreciate?
    My curiousity has got the better of me, so I'll probably go after the next good one to come up, but some feedback would be good.
    Regards,
    Alex

2. Scorpio

Scorpio Big Hitter

Personally never heard of this brand nor have I seen it on ebay(US). Sorry could not be of more help. If you do get one let us know how it performs. Good luck.

Raf

3. Bill

Bill Man of Steel

I'm probably gonna hate myself for this later...

They are great razors and this is also one of the manufacturers that used decorative scales on a regular basis... I add these to my personal collection on a regular basis.

4. Spirit_of_76

Spirit_of_76 Yardley Ninja

LOL, sorry Bill, I figured that might be the case with these. Sorry to blow the secret but I really had to know. I just hope that your recommendation doesn't have the same effect on these that Lynn's endorsement had on the Wonderedge:rofl I probably should have just kept my mouth shut:ashamed001

Raf, I got the name slightly wrong it is actually Hibbard, Spencer, Bartlett and Co.

Regards,
    Alex