history of proraso

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by haroldwashington, Nov 9, 2019.

1. historically speaking, what retailers across the u.s. have sold proraso from 1995 and onward and im not talking about online retailers........ would kmart, target, or thrifty now known as rite aid have sold all of the proraso products?? what regular retailers would have sold ALL of the proraso line of products from that year and onward because im trying to remember and i mean from the bottom of my heart remember if maybe kmart, target, or thrifty could have been selling ALL of the proraso products but i honestly cannot remember for some reason and i dont know why...........??? what retailer across america would have been selling all and i mean all of the proraso products so the american people could buy it? would any of you guys care to take a stab here?

2. brit

brit in a box

not sure if anyone sold proraso here during those years.proraso is here because of online marketing..

RyX likes this.
  3. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    So...anyone else think that Harry has built himself a time machine, and wants to ensure that he'll still be able to buy Prorazo when he nips on back to the past?

That's my current theory. Prove me wrong.

MrDaniel's, RyX and brit like this.
  4. RyX

RyX DoH!

a-meme-from-the-future.jpg
    The fact that no time travelers have been spotted doesn't mean they aren't out there. "Absence of evidence is not evidence of absence"

5. BlueShaver

BlueShaver Premature Latheration Sufferer

It is almost like a Googlebot has gone sentient and wants to start virtual shaving lol

Shaver X, MrDaniel's, brit and 2 others like this.
  6. RyX

RyX DoH!

To quote a wise and learned person that I have much respect for,

Queen of Blades and brit like this.
  7. Shaver X

Shaver X Well-Known Member

I don't know who was selling Proraso products in 1995. As for today, try C.O. Bigelow in New York City. If I am not mistaken, their shaving cream is relabeled Proraso. Maggard Razors also sells Proraso. Their store is located in Adrian, MI, which will soon be 90 degrees below zero when the Polar ice bomb hits. Don't worry, they will thaw out in the spring. In the meantime, they will ship via mail. If you don't order online, you can probably order over the phone. The same goes for C.O. Bigelow. Q Brothers sells Proraso, too. They also have a phone number that presumably takes orders. West Coast Shaving sells Proraso products. They are in Chino, and also have a phone number.

You keep asking us who sold various shaving products in the mid to late 1990s. We don't know or we would have told you by now. I do not think that very many people would remember the brick-and-mortar stores that sold specific Omega products that far back. That was 20-25 years ago.

No, at least not where I live in California. I have never seen Proraso products in any chain retail outlet. You might try cutlery stores that sell razors.

Have you ever considered using Schick Hydro Sense shaving cream? It is very good and is sold in CVS stores. It does not require a brush, which is good because I don't remember who sold Omega brushes in the U.S. around 1995.

Maybe Googlebot got stoned and hijacked the Tardis?

8. RyX

RyX DoH!

I know a number of humans that would benefit from that process. A certain 4 year old grandson of mine has been accused of being an NPC by his twice older twin sisters. "He's like a mob in a video game. Doesn't know why he does what he's doing. Like a program loop. There is no thinking"
    NPC is not a robot.jpg

brit and MrDaniel's like this.