Homemade After Shaves!

Discussion in 'Soapmaking & Lotions' started by ztirf1953, Mar 12, 2014.

1. ztirf1953

ztirf1953 Active Member

I've made a few homemade after shaves. Not certain if I like the recipe I'm using. I would be interested in knowing what recipes others use with success!

2. HolyRollah

HolyRollah BaconLord

Since I'm more of a balm guy than a regular aftershave user, the only aftershave I've made is this : home made Bay Rum

3. BroonsBane

BroonsBane Member

I'll be watching this thread with interest as I've been contemplating trying to make my own. I have not got as far as compiling a few recipes though so hope to glean some good ideas from the seasoned veterans here.

4. ztirf1953

ztirf1953 Active Member

Thanks HolyRollah for your post on home made Bay Rum1 That is one I will try! Always searching for the "perfect bay rum."

HolyRollah likes this.
  5. GeneRector

GeneRector Active Member

:signs021:Howdy! I have mixed Clubman after shave with Clubman Vanilla scented after shave. That's about all I have done to make a different after shave lotion. Proven experiments would be interesting to try! Always, Gene

6. HolyRollah

HolyRollah BaconLord

You'll have to go to the third page of that thread to find the actual recipe. For some reason I was negligent about putting it in the initial post. :signs002: