How do i Post pictures in PMs ?

Discussion in 'The Help Desk' started by Omelmad, Aug 14, 2015.

1. Omelmad

Omelmad My printer email address is..........

Hey

I alternate a lot between tapatalk app and safari when browsing this forum. The reason is that its much easier to post pictures from my phone to the posts, like SOTD, but also using tapatalk I can post pictures in private messages. But I can't do that using safari, either on my computer or on my iphone. I know that others CAN post pictures in PMs, I'm just wondering why I can't?

Are we supposed to be able to do it or not?

Thanks in advance!

Douglas Carey and Fred Hill like this.
  2. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

I think you need a printer with an email address to do that. ;)

3. Omelmad

HA! Good try =P

crackstar, Dzia Dzia and richgem like this.
  4. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

You have to use a third party picture manager such as Flickr or Photobucket and attach the address of the image with the picture icon next to the smiley face.

Rich now you know better that that. The printer would ask for that special email paper ...

5. Omelmad

But Razorburn123 has shown me that he can post pictures in PM's is that because he is a mod or what?

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  6. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

I only use Safari, have you ever tried clicking on more options? Sometimes that will work also.

Robyflexx likes this.
  7. Omelmad

Skärmavbild 2015-08-14 kl. 22.20.02.png
    There is no upload a file tab like here in this post

8. Omelmad

9. Fred Hill

Fred Hill Well-Known Member

I'm gonna give it a "TRY," too! 100_0495.JPG There's only 2 Safety Razors which are not shown, herein. One "Ever-Ready Shovelhead," which is hidden behind the MASSES of 'Shavedome;' and my "Up-Coming" Fat-Boy...which I 'Pray' is a PRIZE? :angelic013:

Last edited: Aug 14, 2015
    Robyflexx and GDCarrington like this.
  10. rmcintyre84

rmcintyre84 Got out of the kitchen

I had problems with that today. I took the caveman route...copy and paste. It worked fine.

Robyflexx likes this.
  11. Fred Hill

In this photo you , MAYBE, can see the old 'Ever-Ready ShovelHead' behind the 'chain-light' top of my English Leather container? I reamed-out the Cap, for my Badger-Plug! Hah, hah, hah..., O'kay..., so, I'm a VERY FAULTY KIND-a-Guy! 100_0496.JPG

GDCarrington likes this.
  12. Omelmad

That doesnt Work =P

Fred Hill likes this.
  13. Fred Hill

I'm thankful to the "Shave Secret" folks, for that nice "Yellow T-Shirt!" It's COOL, Eh? They went 'out-of-their-way' to provide my wishes in obtaining one of these! I fully intend to wear this "Shave Secret" T-Shirt to the NEXT breakfast I have with my (retired) friends, at "Cracker Barrel;" & send them a nice photo of the event! I missed our last breakfast! The "Shave Secret" folks full-well deserve it; & I love their product, too! Which is why I wanted their T-Shirt, in the first place! I am NOT affiliated with Shave Secret, other than being a customer ONLY! I use & purchase Shave Secret like any regular customer would. I bought another bottle this very week! (Truth) I Mix & Match my shaving oils & creams according to the particular Vintage-Razor I choose to use each day! Oh, well...that's the "way-it-is," with me. "God-Bless, and,":signs001:! P.S. If I had a T-Shirt from The 'Shave Den' I'd wear that, too! (Just for you "Politically-Correct" folks: like the fella beneath me, herein!) "Good Grief!"

Last edited: Aug 14, 2015
  14. Darkbulb

Darkbulb Cookie Hoarder

So you're sending private messages with pics huh?

Douglas Carey likes this.
  15. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Go to www.zazzle.com and put shave den in the search box.

PLANofMAN likes this.
  16. Omelmad

I gotta show off my new ABS i got from those pills they spam our forum with sometimes ;D

Darkbulb likes this.
  17. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

If you're getting abs, those pills are clearly not working as advertized. :rofl:

Omelmad likes this.
  18. Omelmad

Hahaha I didn't get it at first =P

richgem likes this.
  19. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

They must have meant use these if you have ABS brakes not abs! :D

richgem likes this.
  20. Omelmad

Lol, I got an entirely different joke

GDCarrington likes this.