How's your day? November 2015

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by RaZorBurn123, Oct 31, 2015.

1. macaronus

macaronus Sir Nice-a-Lot

We (SWMBO, my son and daughter, one of my sons best friends and me) had a Harry Potter marathon weekend and saw all 8 movies. all 18 hours or so of it. Of course accompanied by chocolate frogs, jellybeans, fancy decanters with syrups so as to make our own 'concoctions'.

We had a great time!

wmbjr, RaZorBurn123, Marverel and 4 others like this.
  2. Marverel

Marverel Well-Known Member

Yeah, sounds like fun ;) :happy088:

3. Epimetheus

Epimetheus Well-Known Member

Wish I could give multiple likes to one post. DW is wondering what I am laughing at. Our steam detectors work the same way.

A great follow-up would be to contact the company and let us know what they say.

4. RaZorBurn123

RaZorBurn123 waiting hardily...............

I found out yesterday that it's going to be my wife, daughter and me for Thanksgiving dinner at our house. No grandbabies....:sad023:
    On Wednesday I get to watch Addy and Vincent all day!! :bounce017::bounce017:
    Here's a recent picture of my babies.
    The Super Hero! And future wet shaver! He loves aftershave.
    image.jpg
    And the Princess :)
    image.jpg

Epimetheus, Spud, wmbjr and 6 others like this.
  5. Paul Turner

Paul Turner outside the quote(s) now

I love to see that Kerry-start him young on a manly favorite.

RaZorBurn123 likes this.
  6. Paul Turner

Christmas shopping before Thanksgiving....what's next, do we buy all our Halloween candy before Labor Day? But, glad you guys had a good time in N.S.

7. Paul Turner

telephoto lens???????

8. RaZorBurn123

No. iPhone 6 Plus

Paul Turner likes this.
  9. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Always try to get a little Christmas shopping done before Thanksgiving. Saves having to buy everything all at once - much, much easier on the wallet to spread out the buying over the year. Just makes sense to me.

10. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

Thanks. Here in the Great White North, we celebrated Thanksgiving on October 12th.

Paul Turner likes this.
  11. jmaier

jmaier Well-Known Member

A sick kid and a slow work week = lots of quality time watching Disney movies. I hate that she's not feeling well, but there is something nice about just camping out on the couch on a rainy Seattle Monday.

macaronus and RaZorBurn123 like this.
  12. Paul Turner

ahh, didn't know.

Spud likes this.
  13. Paul Turner

I never tried Black Friday, but if I did, I'd like to go in, come out with a big bundle of stuff and say to those in line -"Well, that's it...all done with my X-mas shopping!"

Spud likes this.
  14. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

Little known fact: US Thanksgiving is at the end of Nov. because it celebrates the day that Canada Post finally delivered the leftovers :D

15. Spud

Spud Well-Known Member

I like to call Canada Post snail mail.

richgem likes this.
  16. richgem

I've personally had good luck with it, but I've heard the stories.

Spud likes this.
  17. RaZorBurn123

Hope she gets better soon!

18. Paul Turner

Good day today-got my wintery jacket, all dry cleaned and with a nice strong zipper. Got scheduled for an oil-change. Got some work done planning my health care decision for 2016(will do more on this tomorrow, but I know more will be done post-Thanksgiving). Worked out at the gym.

macaronus and Spud like this.
  19. richgem

A man drives to a gas station and has his tank filled up. While doing this, the clerk spots two penguins sitting on the back seat of the car. He asks the driver, "What's up with the penguins in the back seat?" The man in the car says, "I found them. I asked myself what to do with them but, I haven't a clue." The clerk ponders a bit then says, "You should take them to the zoo." "Yeah, that's a good idea," says the man in the car and drives away. The next day the man with the car is back at the same gas station. The clerk sees the penguins are still in the back seat of the car. "Hey, they're still here! I thought you were going to take them to the zoo!" "Oh, I did," says the driver, "and we had a great time. Today I'm taking them to the beach."

20. John Ruschmeyer

John Ruschmeyer Well-Known Member

I've got a colonoscopy this afternoon. Needless to say yesterday, particularly last night, was not a lot of fun. God, I could use a cup of coffee about now!