I don't think I suck anymore! thank you! lol

Discussion in 'Shave School' started by JDro, Jan 29, 2016.

1. JDro

JDro Member

Just wanted to really thank everyone for all the help when I was super-newb!!!

My stock/rotation now includes: Speick for Men shaving cream and the aftershave lotion (OMG amazing! used it today for the first time, I loved that burn feeling does that make me sick? LOL), TOBS Organic Shaving Cream, TOBS Almond Shaving Cream (smells sooo goood), Muhle Balm

I'm 95% sure I am pretty good and solid on the lather now -- I'll stop posting pictures, but just wanted to say thanks again!

Best,
    Jeff

2. RyX

RyX DoH!

Glad you are enjoying your shaves. I like seeing and learning from everyone, be they newbie or old hand. Don't stop posting photos unless it's Shave Gore. I can watch splatter films full of special effects, but being a carpenter by trade I get the willies seeing real injuries. Too much empathy and wounds of my own.

3. Marverel

Marverel Well-Known Member

Thumbs up for you :happy088: But why would you stop posting pictures? The folks here love them pictures ... keep 'em coming :D

BTW - if you love the regular Speick Men you might also want to try the Speick men Active stuff someday. Just as good but with a different scent. Less herbal, a bit more citrusy (at least the Aftershave Lotion smells that way)

AGHisBBS and RyX like this.
  4. AGHisBBS

AGHisBBS Well-Known Member

Yeah, I'm pretty happy to say I don't suck anymore too.

5. wmbjr

wmbjr Duck, duck, cooked goose!

Congrats to both @JDro and @AGHisBBS Always a good feeling as you progress with the technique and especially as you get farther away from carts/electric/etc. Though I agree with the others that there is definitely no reason to stop the pictures. Keep them coming!

AGHisBBS likes this.
  6. DaltonGang

DaltonGang Ol' Itchy Whiskers

Have you learned to face lather yet??
    The blathering is even better when you learn to face lather, with a good boar brush. :happy036:

AGHisBBS, RyX and MattCB like this.
  7. RyX

RyX DoH!

I blather every chance I get. Someone usually tells me to stop. Oh, wait, I'm divorced! I blather as much as I want now! I also like boar face lathering ;)

8. DaltonGang

DaltonGang Ol' Itchy Whiskers

You got to love the autocorrect features. But, I can blather, at times.