I have a "small" problem...

Discussion in 'Scents' started by Steve_1993, Jun 9, 2011.

1. Steve_1993

Steve_1993 Member

Recently I got some soap from TSD, but that's not my problem, my problem is with the scent.

I got it in orange scent and ever since I unpacked it from the box and took off the lid I formed an addiction too this particular scent. what scent is it? Orange

It is very realistic, reminds me of picking a fresh orange off the tree and peeling it, the scent is exactly the same, and might I add damn close too the same strength, only way I can see it getting more real is if I stop using the soap and find a way too make soap out of orange juice with out loosing the smell.

Might I also say that what JoAnna said about the scent with it being refreshing is very true.

Just as a word of warning too anyone else who gets this soap you might be like me and become too addicted to the very realistic scent.

2. Mattinnc

Mattinnc New Member

I'm on an Orange binge right now. I buy the Essential Oil for either Sweet Orange or Tangerine and add them to home made balms. I like to use them in an oil diffuser also.

Mandarin Orange All Purpose Lotion by Royall is one of my favorites and I highly recommend it.

Matt