I miss you TSD

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by SlagleRock, Dec 23, 2008.

1. SlagleRock

SlagleRock Member

To all of the great people here at TSD, I just wanted to say I miss you all. I haven't been able to access TSD since last week due to internet access problems at my deployed location. I may only be on once or twice in the near future (maybe even until I get home) because of our current internet issues.

So, I just thought I'd let everyone know all is well, no I haven't abandoned this great forum and yes, you will hear more from me once normal access is restored (or I get home).

2. Truckman

Truckman New Member

Oh that's a bummer...

where are you deployed to and for how long?

Stay safe. Hope the holidays find you well, and have a happy new year.

3. SlagleRock

SlagleRock Member

Little country in the M.E. starts with "I" and rhymes with crack. I can't say specifically where. I am nearing the end of this tour. I hope to be home safe early in the New Year.

4. Truckman

Truckman New Member

Well, not to sound cliche, but thank you for being there, and know that this family is behind you and your comrades 100%.

Stay safe.

I didn't realize you were gone, sorry about that -- guess I need to pay more attention. :ashamed001 :o

5. ChemErik

ChemErik Mr. Personality

A big thanks for your service. Stay safe, perform well, and get a good shave when you can.
    On a side note, my brother-in-law recently finished his 3rd overseas tour, second in Iraq. I know everyone waiting for you back home will be just as happy and exicited to see you get back as we were when he got home right after Thanksgiving.

6. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

Sorry to hear that - I hope you'll get your problems sorted out!

7. burningdarkness

burningdarkness Woot Off

Take care, Slagle.

Get yourself home safely.

8. superbleu

superbleu Active Member

Happy holidays Slagle, drop in when you can, we'll keep the coffee warm for you.

:eatdrink013

And a big :thanks

9. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

Thank you for your service! A big Holiday greeting to you, your family and all the men and women overseas!

10. 1969Fatboy

1969Fatboy New Member

:sihns011

Thanks for everything! And please check in when you can! Try to have a happy holiday:)

11. sparky5693

sparky5693 Administrator Staff Member

Administrator
    Be safe Slagle. We'll be here when you get home.

12. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

Salute to you, man! Keep your head down and your powder dry. Thanks, and God speed.

13. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

We miss you too. Have a safe trip back, we will be waiting for you here.

14. SlagleRock

SlagleRock Member

Thank you all for the kind words! I'm getting closer and closer to home. Everyday I get more and more excited. I'll be a regular once again as soon as I'm home and have regular access.

Thanks again, I hope you all had a fantastic Christmas or Channakuh or....