I need a new cell phone help please

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Hank, Sep 8, 2011.

1. Hank

Hank Active Member

I'm due for an upgrade in November so I've been looking for a new phone I have sprint for a cell provider and I have the Epic by samsung but I am looking for something different what say you fine ladies and gentlemen?

2. SharpSpine

SharpSpine Well-Known Member

People still use Sprint???:signs002:

I'm an iPhone guy and have no idea what so ever the types of phones that Sprint carries. Hopefully someone will be able to better direct you.

3. Xezmer

Xezmer Active Member

I hear iPhone is coming to sprint. If not, that nexus they have is sweet!

I just switched to verizon and got the samsung charge. Great phone!

4. Hank

Hank Active Member

Yeah I heard the Iphone was coming to sprint either late this month early next. Why should I get an iphone what makes them so special what makes them different than a phone with an android operating system?

5. SharpSpine

SharpSpine Well-Known Member

In short, the apps. A friend switched from iPhone to Android & he really misses the quality apps. He says the phone itself & OS are great (not better or worse than iPhone, just different). He says he'll probably switch back when the iPhone 5 comes out. I have all Macs @ home & work so I prefer the iOS as it syncs beautifully with everything else I use.

6. alpla444

alpla444 That's sweet!

www.mobile-phones-uk.org.uk thats the site i use to get info for when im changing phones, Im am iphone 4 user, but im open to other options when my contract runs out, go into the phone shops and have a play with some demo's and see which you like the feel of.:)

7. Destutt de tracy

Destutt de tracy New Member

Iphone or samsung galaxy sii

8. Johnny

Johnny Little Boy Blue

Wish I could help. The wife and I have had the same phones for the past three years. We each have a SAMSUNG SGH-a737 which they do not offer anymore. All we do with a cellphone is talk, no texting etc. I do use the cheap little camera on the phone to take some pictures. All of the pictures of my shaving gear posted in the SoS and My Den threads were taken with this cheap little phone.

I'm just a little old fashioned and wish things were like they were back in the 50's. Walk down and knock on the door, call on the phone, hand write a letter or postcard, etc. I guess that is why I still use a DE razor. But, if it were not for modern times, we would not have the internet and this wonderful site to chat on.

Good luck with your phone search. Our son loves his iPhone.

9. Bullwinkle

Bullwinkle Member

the wife and I both have Samsung Intersity's.. We do a little talking and less texting. Both are coming up for replacement but we plan to keep these and get out from under a contact.