I'd Like Your Feedback

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by scott.ostermille, Oct 28, 2016.

1. scott.ostermille

scott.ostermille Well-Known Member

Hey, everyone. I've been very blessed with amazing support from the shaving community for my YouTube channel, The Clean Shaver.

I'd earnestly like your feedback on my channel, especially if you've watched many of my videos. If you would, please take a few minutes to watch this video and fill out the survey.

Thank you all!
    Scott
    aka The Clean Shaver

Matt0210, Keithmax, Robyflexx and 2 others like this.
  2. DaltonGang

DaltonGang Ol' Itchy Whiskers

Well done videos. :happy096:

scott.ostermille likes this.
  3. scott.ostermille

Thank you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robyflexx likes this.
  4. Jorvaljr

Jorvaljr Operation Daytona 8000

I'm a subscriber and I watch your videos. The reason I watch is mainly due to your personality. There are a lot of folks on YouTube but makes you stand out is you are very personable. It makes watching a person shave enjoyable. My only critique would be the "will it shave" segment. For me it's a little cheesy although fun, it's just not for me. I would like to hear more in depth information regarding performance of the products

Robyflexx and scott.ostermille like this.
  5. scott.ostermille

Great feedback. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Robyflexx likes this.
  6. JR Reyes

JR Reyes I scream for....chicken wings??

I've been a longtime follower of the channel as well Scott. I have to say you're opening is better than most and my son loves singing along. Even though some of those opening comments before the song are kinda cheesey.

Another strong point is when you give honest feedback about products that didn't work for you. It's unrealistic when "every product is amazing". I prefer the reviews of items that were actually purchased rather than "donated" for promotional purposes.

If you get free stuff...give it back to the community via a give away or passaround.

I like artisan interviews so we can see the masterminds behind some of these great products.

Shaving with Nathan Clarke and Redbeard were good videos as well.

Keep it real and keep up the good work.

7. Matt0210

Matt0210 Well-Known Member

Yeah your videos are good Scott. I've watched a few of them. Your head shaving video is what gave me the incentive to use my DE to shave my head. At first the thought of putting a safety razor to my head seemed intimidating but once I saw you do it, I figured it can't be that hard ( no offense intended ). Keep up the good work!!

scott.ostermille likes this.
  8. PickledNorthern

PickledNorthern Fabulous, the unicorn

To be honest, I am not a big fan of shaving videos and seldom watch them. That said, I think you deserve credit for the energy your videos have. Your intro is upbeat, you seem energetic and prepared for your topic. In the few I have seen, that seems to stand out compared to others I have watched. I don't really have any suggestions as I am not exactly your target audience, but I think you deserve a "thumbs up" for putting it out there. I know a lot of new shavers credit these types of videos with helping them, so it seems you are providing a service to the hobby, which is cool.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Bama Samurai, Jorvaljr and Robyflexx like this.