In a break up things get broken

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by Hank, Jul 26, 2013.

1. Hank

Hank Active Member

So recently my ex hurled my dopp kit a crossed the yard in a fit of rage. In the bag among other things were a sea forth mug a British aristocrat Jr. a hair trimmer groomer and a hand full of aftershaves all destroyed..

2. crackstar

crackstar Israeli Ambassador to TSD

I'm sorry to hear that, buddy. :(

3. ChiefShaver

ChiefShaver Well-Known Member

That's very bad...i'm feeling with you.

4. Sara-s

Sara-s This Pun for Hire

Aw, sorry about the break-up (relationship or shaving gear...whichever bugs you more.)

5. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

Sorry to hear Hank.
    Funny, but I was just thinking about you this morning and was going to drop you a line.
    Yeah, I'm still praying for ya. :)

6. Ryan B

Ryan B Knight of the Soapocracy

Man that's sucks major. At least it wasn't you that got thrown across the yard though.

7. fishcrow

fishcrow Birdman of TSD

Hank, sorry to hear about that. Prayers for you.

8. Kawika503

Kawika503 Active Member

What a bummer!

Well, I have an extra tub of RazoRock Classic cream - brand new, never opened. If you need help getting your kit built back up, I'd be willing to send it to you, no charge or course. Hank, you can PM me if you are interested.

Sometimes good things fall apart, so that better things can fall together. (True for human and shaving gear relationships :)

Ryan B, BigT, Weeper Warrior and 2 others like this.
  9. BigT

BigT Well-Known Member

So sorry to hear that Hank. I hope everything works out for you.

10. feeltheburn

feeltheburn Well-Known Member

Sorry Hank. I don't really know you or the specifics of what you're going through so I hesitate to try to offer any consolation. I suspect lots of us have been through something similar though. I know for me it's tough to think positively when bad stuff happens but with some effort I'm usually able to find something to be happy about. Then all the bad stuff seems easier to deal with.

11. Hank

Hank Active Member

I'm happy I'm free I'm single and I'm OK with that but I miss my gear.

12. feeltheburn

feeltheburn Well-Known Member

Well, next time you're not buying her a nice dinner, you can probably afford to replace all your gear. :)

13. Weeper Warrior

Weeper Warrior Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear that. If that is the worst thing that happened. Count your blessings, my friend.

14. huckelberry hound

huckelberry hound Active Member

Drag her on judge Judy and get u some justice ;) sorry to hear about your series of unfortunate circumstances.

jeraldgordon likes this.
  15. 178-bplatoon

178-bplatoon Well-Known Member

Sorry to hear about your breakup....Umm how did the Aristocrat Jr. make out? Terrible thing to hurt a vintage razor....:(

16. GlennConti

GlennConti Well-Known Member

Sorry about the turbulent times. But this too shall pass. Reflect, learn, adapt and overcome.