Informal member meet in Chouteau, OK

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by hoglahoo, Aug 2, 2010.

1. hoglahoo

hoglahoo Yesterday's News

Tony (freebird) and I are going to meet at the Dutch Pantry in Chouteau Friday or Saturday of this week. If you want to come and have a day or time preference, give a shout

We're going to go through the TSD grab bag so this would be a quick and easy time to get in on that as well. I didn't clear it with the head honcho yet but I'm sure that would be alright, save on shipping, and time-travel you know ;)

We have done this two or three times in the past, and the more who come the merrier - mostly it has been guys with straight razors from SRP but I am curious to see some different people and toys as well

2. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

Man! I wish SWMBO and I would have been able to work this out sooner! She is from Sand Springs, right outside of Tulsa! But we will be several weeks behind ya'll driving up from South Florida...

Oh well!

3. hoglahoo

holler when it gets close, who knows what might happen :)

4. simon1

simon1 New Member

Wow, wish I could come. Dutch Pantry...that's on the east side of 69 hwy. isn't it? Mom lives just up the road in Pryor.

Hmmm...I grew up there...went to Charles Page High School.

5. hoglahoo

6. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

She is part of the Rogers Family. The family home is "on top of the hill" right across the street from the Osage Hills Country Club, and just before the (Osage?) Reservation starts.

7. John

John Member

Hey Lee, do you have a time for the meet yet?

thanks,
    John

8. hoglahoo

probably early to mid afternoon - what would work for you?