Injector storage rack

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by MTgrayling, Aug 2, 2009.

1. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

I should qualify that title. A CHEAP Injector storage rack idea. Two screw hooks and a stained dowel. Can't get much cheaper really, but it works well and looks decent. It should work with all Injectors except the early type E's.

Attached to the side of my razor display
    [​IMG]

Closeup
    [​IMG]

I also put one below my medicine cabinet that holds 8 Injectors. That should free up some space. ;)

2. Etoyoc

Etoyoc Backwards

Nice idea. Thanks for Sharing! BTW.... nice injector collection you have going.

3. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

Just wait. I have to get another dowel and find more hooks, I used the whole dozen could find here in town.

4. RocketMan

RocketMan Active Member

Great idea Chris!! Nice collection. Get some more dowels already - want to see the whole thing!! :D

That looks like small dowel - is it quarter inch or less?

5. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

I have the new dowel cut and stained I'm just waiting for more hooks, they should be in tomorrow afternoon. I found a 3/16" dowel works well for the newer Injectors, a smaller dowel would accommodate the type E's, but I can't find smaller hooks that would hold that size dowel here.

6. RocketMan

RocketMan Active Member

Thanx Chris. This is a great idea you have - and I intend to steal it shamelessly!!! ;)

7. MTgrayling

MTgrayling Rocket Man

Here's the 2 dozen uncased Injectors I put up. I still have to sort through which razors I want displayed.

[​IMG]