Intense Rush

Discussion in 'Scents' started by urrlord, Oct 27, 2018.

1. urrlord

urrlord Well-Known Member

Intense Rush is one of those low budget clones that populate dollar stores.It is "inspired" by Hugo Boss Extreme.I have no experience with Boss so I cannot speak to the accuracy of the claim.I will say the online notes on Boss Extreme do match the fragrance notes on the box of this product.

The version of Intense Rush I picked up was the gift set-1.7oz cologne spray,3oz body wash,3oz a/s balm.
    The body wash is weak in performance and scent.
    The a/s balm is lightly scented and performs adequately,no complaints there.
    The cologne spray is nice starts off with green apple and some lavender that fades down to sage and cedarwood but retains some of the sweetness of the opening.It never projects greatly after initial spray settling down 3-4 inch projection that lasts for the 6-8 hour span of the cologne.Which is far longer than most of these type colognes.It is also one of those scents that lasts longer when sprayed on clothing.

I think it goes for 8-9 dollars most of the time.I picked mine up 3 bucks after last christmas on clearance.It is a nice budget fragrance that may need a reapplication during the day ,but there are more expensive scents that are short lived.It is a nice subdued fragrance worth the bucks.