Interview After Shave

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by William, Sep 23, 2007.

1. William

William New Member

Interview Aftershave

Ok, so look, I have got an interview tomorrow and I was wandering what AS to wear? I don't want to wear something too over powering but I also would like to make an impression. I would value your thought's on what you would choose.

The Job is not high powered so no need to over power the Director's choice;)

Over to you, Chip in as much as you like on any part of Interview prep.

Cheers

2. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

If it were me going on an interview, I'd be using this:

[​IMG]

In any event, Good Luck :happy088

3. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

The subtler the better. Scents are a very personal thing, so I'd even suggest using an unscented ASL/ASB.

Oh, and, of course, good luck to you! ::

4. William

William New Member

Thanks very much and you are of course right. I was thinking of using Trumpers Limes! Great resreshing scent and it doesn't linger too long. I am also wearing a light green suit so I thought it should all give a good impression.

Cheers

5. Will

Will Nevermind

You can never go wrong with Old Spice.

6. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Agreed on the Old Spice :happy088

-------> So what did you end up with? How'd it go?

7. jnich67

jnich67 Member

I've had a couple of interviews recently. On both occasions I went with DR Harris Sandalwood a/s and Floris Sandalwood EDT. Not overpowering, but they say something about you. I also think Pennhaligon's English Fern would make a good first impression. YMMV

Jordan

8. Will

Will Nevermind

Did you get a job?

9. jbcohen

jbcohen New Member

My recommendation is Witch Hazel, and a navy blue pin stripe suit.

10. jnich67

jnich67 Member

I did indeed! I'm very pleased with the offer. I give all credit to my shaving regimen and choice of superior scents :p

Jordan

11. jbcohen

jbcohen New Member

Congrats, I have heard of instances where the shaving practice will make the difference between a promotion or being past over or getting the job or remaining on unemployment. A pal once told me after his one year anaversary that his wife was swayed into excepting his marriage proposal by the shave and that "manly scent he was wearing."

Unfortuately I was still using those terrible electrics when I proposed to my sweet heart ten years ago.