Irisch Moos Group Buy Poll

Discussion in 'Shave Soaps' started by Shep, Jan 15, 2009.

?

I am interested in an Irisch Moos group buy.

1. Yes

33 vote(s)
    68.8%
  2. No

15 vote(s)
    31.3%
  1. Shep

Shep The Shep Abides

If you check the other thread regarding I.M. you'll notice a vendor has been found in Germany that can supply us w/ the shave stick pictured below. This is by no means official but the rough price shipped to your door would be in the $15 range give or take and depending on how many go in on the deal.

The purpose of this poll is to see how much interest there is in trying a group buy. This is preliminary ground work so don't get all excited yet. If there is a lack of interest or some other logistical problem occurs that would be that. For now please vote in the poll and then post a response indicating how many sticks you would potentially buy.

Some things to know before you vote: If we do go forward please be advised you would be required to pay up front via pay pal bank transfer most likely. Also I would expect a lengthy shipping process as the bulk order must come from Germany and then individual sticks be mailed separately by the POC here. Can't think of anything else off the top of my head so for now lets just get to voting.

I'm in for one stick.

Irisch Moos.JPG

2. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    What's POC mean?

3. Shep

Shep The Shep Abides

Point Of Contact.

Sorry. Lots of years using government speak.:o

EDIT: Also even if you expressed interest in that other thread please vote here and post again w/ # of product you'd like. Thanks.

4. Wishoot

Wishoot Member

YES!! Put me down for a stick of this stuff. There's this mysterious aura surrounding this soap that makes it irresistible. I must have it, but I'm not exactly sure why.

5. iron maiden

iron maiden New Member

I'm in for at least 1 stick.

6. Duckster

Duckster Wabbit Season!

Moos me Sheppy. I'll buy one.

7. Wishoot

Wishoot Member

QUESTION??

Should we open this up to the guys at the "Other Forum"?

8. kicker245

kicker245 New Member

i'm in!

9. wchnu

wchnu Duck Season!

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO:D for one

Fuzzy

10. scottydoint

scottydoint Member

I may be interested. I am still waiting for mine to come in from a group buy on another forum. It depends on how much I like it.

11. Shep

Shep The Shep Abides

The other forum already did this and folks are still waiting apparently. If somebody over there wants in on a buy they can become a member here and join in. Anybody know where they ordered from? Perhaps if it's this same vendor (as indicated in the other thread) maybe we should check around.

12. Readerbob

Readerbob New Member

I'd be in for one. Been wanting to give this one a try for awhile!

13. I am impressed with the lather power of Tabac. According to the thread that first addressed this idea, the new formulation of Irisch Moos is pretty much just a new flavor of Tabac.

I'm not primarily a soap user, but I really enjoy them sometimes and I like Tabac.

Put me down for 1 stick.

14. rodd

rodd Knotty Boy

I am in for at least one, maybe two. Is there any shipping break for more than one?

15. JimR

JimR Active Member

When you get a rough idea of the price, I might be in for two. Any sign of refills, like with the Tabac sticks?

16. yomuppet

yomuppet Member

In for two at least, if it's cheaper per.

Cheers.

J

17. lanolite

lanolite Member

I'd take two, although not sure about the bank transfer...I just have regular paypal.

18. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Welcome to The Shave Den, lanolite!

Don't forget to sign up for the January Newbie Give-Away! (link in my sig)

Nothing is definite yet, but hopefully the group buy will be going through TSD Store, and regular Paypal is fine for TSD Store.

19. KenS

KenS New Member

I only have ten or twelve years worth of soaps on hand. I'd be interested in trying the IM.
    Ken.

20. lanolite

lanolite Member

Thanks! :ashamed001 You're too kind.