Is there German markets in USA that carry Speick products?

Discussion in 'General Shaving Talk' started by R41, May 28, 2018.

1. R41

R41 Member

Is there German markets in USA that carry SPEICK products?

Frijolero and RyX like this.
  2. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

Dunno. I get Speick from Amazon.

3. Ron R

Ron R Well-Known Member

4. R41

R41 Member

No, I'm asking for a physical store or chain market

RyX likes this.
  5. RyX

RyX DoH!

Seven bucks for the tube of shaving cream at Walmart, order and you pick it up.

Frijolero likes this.
  6. Jorvaljr

Jorvaljr Operation Daytona 8000

I think if you find an area with a strong German community you may find something like that. I would try to find cities that have a little Germany area and call a few community grocery stores. I know here in California, we have a few Chinese , Korean and Japanese grocery stores that specialize in their specific ethnic foods and products.

RaZorBurn123, Frijolero and RyX like this.
  7. Weasel640

Weasel640 Well-Known Member

smallflower.com carries a lot of Speick stuff, as well as many other Germany brands. Smallflower is the web site for two physical stores in Chicago named Merz Apothecary & Q Brothers.

Frijolero and RyX like this.
  8. rbilly

rbilly Well-Known Member

There was a european market in mountain view/ santa clara california where i saw it sold, but that was awhile a, and i have not been there in a few years. I have never really had any luck with ethnic markets when it comes to shaving stuff, i have seen some gillette guards at a few indian markets but never any DE blades, most of the european markets are actually russian owned and have great piroshkis.

RaZorBurn123 and Frijolero like this.
  9. Frijolero

Frijolero Well-Known Member

Here in Indy there is a Heidelberg Haus bakery and gift shop. I haven't been there in a few years. I'll have to pop in there sometime and see.

10. PLANofMAN

PLANofMAN Eccentric Razor Collector Staff Member

Moderator Article Team
    I imagine pasteur pharmacy in NYC probably carries them. They seem to have everything else.