It is different for Women..

Discussion in 'Women's Shaving' started by Mama Bear, Feb 5, 2007.

1. Kenrup

Kenrup Member

I got some of the AoS Rose Cream for my wife. She LOVES IT! She likes it so much, she is leaving my stuff alone.:agelic13

2. Lionhearted

Lionhearted New Member

My wife is one of those rare persons who naturally has very little body hair apart from her head. (Her sister is the same.) She has no armpit hair and only a thin pale fuzz in her intimate zone (natural blonde). Her legs get a nearly invisible fuzz after weeks of growth that can only be seen in certain sunlight.

She toyed with a DE a few times in the 60s right after we were married but didn't see any advantage over an electric. She uses the same Lady Schick she bought new in 1964. She used to shave her legs once a month (whether they needed it or not) but nowadays she sometimes goes three or four months. (We've been married 44 years as a clue to her age. As clues to her physical condition, she walks five miles a day, does a 30-minute workout on machines daily, rides a bicycle with me 25 miles every other day in good weather and is a Tai Chi Chuan instructor with 30-minutes of that daily.) As she aged her head hair went from light blonde to silver, practically a natural platinum blonde like her father who was German. Several women have asked her who dyes her hair.

Richard