It's Christmas in April....

Discussion in 'Show and tell' started by Bird Lives, Apr 9, 2013.

1. Bird Lives

Bird Lives Future Root Beer King of Turkey

If been talking about wanting to start swimming on the Gem side of the pool....
    Well 'feeltheburn' told me he was piffing me his Gem Feather Weight: Gem Feather Weight-1.jpg

and 'Hoosier Trooper' dropped me a line telling me he is sending me something to take care of the SE deficiency at my Shave Cave....I told him Brian had said he was going to pif me the FW but Tom said thats cool, but this is something else....So I tell Brian, Tom is sending me something, and he says, thats cool but I want to pif you this F-W....You cats are too much...

and It's funny....I had no idea what was in Tom's Package....of course that meant many sleepless nights...lol....Until it arrived today...: Tom\'s haul-2.jpg

Tom said he wanted me to be able to compare the different generations of SE's....so he sent a Gold plated Ever Ready 1912, a Gold Plated Open Comb Micromatic and a Heavey Flat Top (G-Bar)...
    Plus some SE blades....some Gem Stainless-Coated and some Treet Carbon Steel....

Man.....I'm speechless!! The brotherhood and generousity around here is astonishing!!
    Bless you all....!!

Attached Files:

srpavko likes this.
  2. BigT

BigT Well-Known Member

Amazing!! The people here are unbelievable. I've never seen such generosity.

3. Tjebbe

Tjebbe Well-Known Member

Wow!
    ... just, WOW!

4. Leo K.

Leo K. Well-Known Member

That is amazing! Wow! What a community here!

5. swarden43

swarden43 "It's your shave. Enjoy it your way."©

6. srpavko

srpavko Fastrak Super Duty Hustler

Nice PIF to the PIFers and congrats on coming over to the SE side to the PIFee!!! Enjoy them!! I've been getting awesome shaves with my GEM this week! May the force be with you!

7. lradke

lradke and doggone it, people like me

I thought you meant you had a ton of snow in April like I did here in Canada. ;)

Congrats on the great hauls gems are amazing razors! :)