I've been raided!

Discussion in 'Preshave and Aftershave' started by southernscribbler, Jul 2, 2014.

1. southernscribbler

southernscribbler Well-Known Member

A few days ago, I was awaiting a new shipment of some new aftershaves and decided to remove some of my existing a/s that I seldom use and stow them in one of my drawers of my chest of drawers, and revisit them at a later date. One of these included Pinaud Lilac Veg. My wife comes into the game room with a worried look and asked if I had seen the Veg. I told her that I had stowed it away for now, then asked her why she wanted to know. Turns out she has been using the Lilac Veg for herself, putting a dab behind each ear and the nape of her neck. I didn't know what to say! I was then informed that it smells too "flowery" for me to be wearing it. Guess I'll be the one sneaking it now. Go figure.

Bristle Me, Ryan B, Hanzo and 10 others like this.
  2. GDCarrington

GDCarrington Burma Shave

Many of the lavender and lilac based fragrances have been commandeered by the women over the past few years. 4711 is one that was marketed as a unisex fragrance. I guess the Veg is now been declared in your household not to be a unisex but a feminine fragrance.

PatrickA51, Slow Joe and HolyRollah like this.
  3. HolyRollah

HolyRollah BaconLord

I first thought to myself, "Wow, I wish my wife would use my Veg—then there'd be less of it for me to be concerned about."—but then I realized SHE would then smell of the Veg! :eek::sick007:

richgem, GDCarrington and PatrickA51 like this.
  4. Daytonkb

Daytonkb Well-Known Member

Hahahaha to funny my friend!

5. richgem

richgem suffering from chronic clicker hand cramps

She has been chosen. :( Poor you.

Mr. Shaverman likes this.