Jack Black

Discussion in 'Shaving Cream Reviews' started by southernscribbler, Jun 6, 2011.

1. southernscribbler

southernscribbler Well-Known Member

My son gave this to me after his using it for 6 months. As you can see with the amount left, it should last close to a year!

It is very smooth and lathers very easily. It has a brilliant white color to it and provides excellent protection. I got some on my fingers and after rinsing to begin shaving, I had to rinse again to keep from having the razor slip out of my grasp. It builds a nice cushion and stays viable throughout each pass. It has a scent that reminds me of Noxema face cream. Face feels nice and soft after rinsing after the shave.

I gave a 10 for the price, because it was a gift, but can't imagine my son spending too much for it. (The limb doesn't fall far from the tree).

If you get a chance, give it a try, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised. My VDH soap is going to feel orphaned, now.

2. southernscribbler

southernscribbler Well-Known Member

Update on the price. It is under 20 bucks and purchased at a higher end Dept. store. More than I would be will to pay, but not outrageous. Thanks to Tango for the cream.