Jack Daniels Single Barrel and a good cigar!!

Discussion in 'The Good Life' started by cohiba, Aug 6, 2011.

1. cohiba

cohiba Member

Hey All,

My birthday was a few weeks ago and one of my presents was the 2010, Jack Daniels Single Barrel Ducks Unlimited whiskey!! Mmmm good!! Especially nice with a good Cuban cigar!! Right now I'm smoking Montecristo #1. Very nice pairing of the two!!!
    [​IMG]

What do you drink and smoke cigars with??

Cohiba

2. TheCopperHat

TheCopperHat Member

Not much of a cigar smoker anymore myself. But I am however absolutley sold on the Single Barrel run of Jack. Beautiful looking set.

3. stingraysrock

stingraysrock PIF'd away his custom title

I gave up the smokes, but am with you on a few whisky's! Scotch or Irish for me though... Tennessee whiskey and bourbon is okay, but too darn sweet.

4. tristen

tristen Member

some scotch is too darn sweet too, hehe.... especially Macallan or Glenmorangie...
    Laphroaig is great though... And I liked Talisker even better....... now I just have to see where i can get my hands on a bottle of Caol Ila... I haven't found that around here yet...

5. Mr. Imperial

Mr. Imperial Member

I...yeah. I need to try some of that. I'll pass on the Cuban, though, and light up my pipe instead!

6. Kyle7372

Kyle7372 Member

Booo on pipes... cigars are where its at! Have yall tried the new JD Tennessee Honey.... Not to bad!

7. Mechguy

Mechguy Well-Known Member

I'm not a smoker either, but as an X-squid, I am a drinker. I have not tried the single barrel JD as my taste leans more to the Jim Beam. I particularly like the small batch series. Have you tried the Knob Creek, or the bookers? I am drinking Woodford Reserve tonight. Gotta try it.

8. I have two cases of single barrel, but no cigars. I prefer to roll my own cigarettes with high quality cigarette tobacco such as Bali Shag, when I can get it. 'Scuse me while I have a shot and a smoke!