I had the opportunity to adopt out my Jayaruh #34 synthetic without ever using it. So, I had to make a replacement. I used walnut to make a clone of the #34/#35 handles. I also ordered a 26mm Ubersoft 2 knot for it. I really hadn't planned to make a new brush before the end of the year, but I really like this style, and I just had to have one for myself. The 26mm Ubersoft 2 synthetic knot arrived today, and I had to open the hole a bit for it to fit. I also put a nickel in the bottom to make the loft come to 54mm. I sealed the inside of the hole and then set the knot with silicone. I am really looking forward to using this brush. The first scheduled shave will be this Sunday. However, I will do a test lathering on Saturday.