Just a little Show and Tell

Discussion in 'Safety Razors' started by FancyRamen, Sep 6, 2020.

1. FancyRamen

FancyRamen Active Member

Just wanted to post again since I've been MIA for a while. Here's my collection, and while small by most accounts it's plenty sufficient to take care of any needs that I have and will be passed down to my son when he comes of age. From left to right are:

1. My Gillette Travel Tech. This was the first razor I ever bought. I learned technique with this little guy and it's still a great shaver.

2. Gillette Red Tip. This was purchased at a local antique store and is still one of my best deals that I've found to this date. Has the original case as well.

3. The prized Fat Boy. I'll admit that I haven't used it nearly as much as I should, but it's one that I treasure quite a bit. One day I'll clean it up and make it show worthy.

4. The good old Slim. This is my daily driver and stays locked in at the #6 because that's how I like it.

5. The faux pearl handled Edwin Jagger. I really love the balance of this one and it exudes class when it's brought out.

6. West Coast Shaving hefty edition. The heaviest of them all. I got this for my now ex-wife and took it back because she would never appreciate it for what it is. A great shaver.

7. The black Feather. This is probably my least used out of all of my razors because it's so freaking light. It came with 5 feather blades, so I spent a little on it, but wouldn't really consider it in the mix of razors if I had to choose a top 3 or 4. It looks neat though.

Thanks for taking the time to admire the beauty of the DE razor with me.[​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

2. tonich

tonich Well-Known Member

Looking good!
    Have fun!

FancyRamen and brit like this.
  3. Primotenore

Primotenore missed opera tunity

Article Team
    All very competent razors. :happy088: More importantly, you learned how to use them and get great shaves.

4. Ijustmissedthe50s

Ijustmissedthe50s The Warnee

Great looking collection and thanks for sharing!

Edison Carter and brit like this.