Just Married

Discussion in 'The Chatterbox' started by Baron, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Baron

Baron New Member

I haven't been around here much lately, almost not at all. Basically I had almost no free time for quite awhile, as we were planning our wedding :)

Well, it's done, it was October 13, followed by a week long cruise for the honeymoon in the western caribbean. So I am officially married :D

We don't have all the photos back yet from our photographer yet, but he sent us a few of them. I've also got some that people sent that they took. http://photos.lebarron.org/ is where everything is. I'll be updating it as I get photos from people and when I get the professional ones back.

It's good to be back! :)

2. Sejanus

Sejanus New Member

Congrads! and Welcome back!

3. PalmettoB

PalmettoB The Old Guard

Well, well. Welcome back, Michael!! Wondered where you'd been...

Congrats on the marriage! All the happiness to you and the Mrs.!!

4. Queen of Blades

Queen of Blades Mistress of Mischief Staff Member

Moderator Supporting Vendor
    Welcome back, Michael!

And congrats on the wedding! ::

5. TraderJoe

TraderJoe Pink Floid

Great to see you 'round these parts, Michael ::

Congratulations!

6. Will

Will Nevermind

:char039:sad038

Do I hear "Taps" in the backround?

Welcome to the NNMC. No not the Naval Hospital in Bethesda, the Nookie No More Club. :rofl

7. Will

Will Nevermind

J/K

Congrats bro. ::

8. rick

rick I'll make ya SCream!

Cheers to you and your bride. ::

::poze
    for a long and HAPPY life together :D

9. msandoval858

msandoval858 Active Member

Congrats amigo!

...now where are the rest of the bachelor party pics?

;)

10. qhsdoitall

qhsdoitall Wilbur

Congratulations Michael! Welcome Back! Now quick, claim your space in the bathroom before your wife does. :D

11. Bronco

Bronco Mac Daddy

Congratulations Michael to you and the Mrs. The same day my son was married so he's in good company.
    Nice to see you here!

12. moviemaniac

moviemaniac Tool Time

Congratulations, Michael! ::

13. SSLSTudio...

SSLSTudio... Forum Debugger

Nice to have you back Michael !

lovely Bride , seems like a great wedding party.

All the best for the marital boat ride. ::::

14. IsaacRN

IsaacRN Active Member

Congrats on the wedding.

May God bless you and your new family :)

15. Padron

Padron Active Member

+ another.... Many Congrats to you and yours :D :cool:

16. jbcohen

jbcohen New Member

My Mrs and I went on a cruise to the western caribbiean three years ago on Holand America Cruise Lines. I will always remember that cruise that was an excllent vacation trip. Which islands did you go to? I would advise anyone here under the age of 95 to avoid Holand America Cuise Lines. Hope you took a digital camera along (I am paid to be a computer geek in the real world, so its no wonder I said something like this). Congrats.

17. Baron

Baron New Member

Thanks for all the great comments everyone! It's good to be back getting my shave den fix :)

I should have all the professional photos in a couple weeks so I can update the gallery then.

18. Michael

Michael Duke of Kent

Congrats, Michael! What a lovely bride!!

As for Rich's idea of "claiming" your space in the bathroom? Will make no difference. Just take what she gives you and say, "Why THANK you, Dear! This laundry sink will be perfect!! No, really!" ;)

Welcome back!!

19. Baron

Baron New Member

As far as the bathroom thing goes... we've actually been living together for nearly 2 years, so it's "sort of" settled. At the moment I have a single shelf in the closet, but I've slowly expanded it to include the top of the closet, as well as some individual items on other shelves, and I actually added an entire shelf to one of the walls that's mostly my stuff :)

Sort of... no more room in the closet + empty wall + $30 + 15 minutes = plenty of room (for now) for my extra stuff :)

20. ltlsuz

ltlsuz Member

Congratulations Michael. The pics are wonderful. Just make sure you keep your spending even, don't ever leave her out! Best Wishes!
    Susie